No More Secrets [Mandatory Pack Meeting]
37 Posts
Ooc —
No one told me we weren't keeping the post order here

Majesty waited until everyone was there, and then he started. "So, there are two things I want you all to know today..."

Naya was taken aback.. Two packs threatening theirs, and the possibility of a war between them.. That's exactly what she wanted to avoid by joining a pack! It was supposed to be safe and they weren't supposed to be concerned about this kind of things! But of course, Naya had never been part of a pack before and she didn't actually know how they worked, so she supposed that the right reaction would be to support her alpha and protect her pack, she did considered them her family.

"I suppose you don't want us to treat anyone as an enemy, right?" all this things puzzled Naya "Just not be too friendly..?" she hated the idea of getting into a war. She thought that maybe Ypress and her should try to go and cool things down a bit but none of those packs seemed to be friendly at all..

About Majesty's mate, she felt happy, the idea of pups excited her, she thought that maybe she could be a good babysitter, but her being from another pack just seemed completely insane, wasn't it like forbidden? that was for sure gonna bring more trouble to the pack.
Messages In This Thread
No More Secrets [Mandatory Pack Meeting] - by Majesty - June 18, 2014, 10:51 AM
RE: No More Secrets [Mandatory Pack Meeting] - by Naya - June 18, 2014, 12:49 PM
RE: No More Secrets [Mandatory Pack Meeting] - by Naya - June 21, 2014, 06:13 PM
RE: No More Secrets [Mandatory Pack Meeting] - by Naya - June 28, 2014, 12:50 PM