Swiftcurrent Creek a merchant's daughter fair
<p style="font-size:12px;color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 8px #000;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><i><FONT COLOR="#454a5f">k</FONT><FONT COLOR="#44495c">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#414758">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3f4554">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3d4350"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#3a414c">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#383e47">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#353c43"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#333a3f">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#31383b">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#2e3637">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#2c3433">s</FONT></i></span></p>
<span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; text-transform:uppercase; color:grey;">avatar by <b>karmencita</b>; table by <b>java</b></span>
43 Posts
Ooc — Tokio
The pants that spliced from betwixt Fox’s lips were heavy, her eyes, in the brief moment he allowed his own of doubloon gold to study her face before they averted as normal submissive posture when in the presence of the alpha, were bright. For a second moment that only lasted, like the previous but a few seconds he thought that maybe she was happy to see him not having much else to go off of as it were. It was gone nearly as quick as it had entered his mind when she asked him to tell her what they had learned of the Sunspire wolves. The inky pirate, initially, was surprised having assumed that Njal would report to her right away upon their return to the Creek but that did not seem to be the case. He inhaled deeply and let it out before he nudged the dead rabbit at his paws towards her. “First lass, this is for you,” Before he settled back upon his haunches as if he were preparing to tell her a story.

“We were accosted nearly as soon as we entered their lands by Jace,” He began, “Throwing me first thing in Njal’s face as if I had anything to do with their situation,” It had annoyed the pirate because he was not some scapegoat that they could blame all of their problems on. He had done one wrong towards Swiftcurrent and he was atoning for it. Beyond that no one had any room to talk about him or blame him or whatever. “And then threatened us. It was about the time of Jace’s threats that Ferdie showed up and after him two females. As far as I could tell that is all there is of them …at least all that answered Jace’s call,” They had not been an impressive force in Cutthroat’s opinion and had been, likely, evenly matched with the Creek wolves.

“The lass that accompanied us,” Cutthroat, admittedly, didn’t even know her name. “She managed to destroy a cache I believe but Njal, after Jace’s threat, attempted to appeal to the two females by telling them about Jace and Ferdie but either they are deluded or their heads are so far up their bums that they didn’t care and he passed on the warning to go elsewhere,” But of course they hadn’t listened. Cutthroat hadn’t expected them too. They were all too far caught up in their webs of illusions that they were stupid enough to defy Fox. “They are still crying the innocent victims, lass. Ferdie even had the nerve to blame you for his illness,” It had been the most pathetic string of excuses the inky pirate had ever heard. How could Ferdie, who was in control of his own person and his own mental health possibly have the ground to blame Fox for his own issues?

The devious rapscallion smirked then, finding Ferdie’s last words amusing, even now as he retold them to her, “He thinks they are a threat to us.” But if the two wolves, the females, that had rallied to stand behind Jace and Ferdie was the bulk of their force Cutthroat knew the Creek wolves could utterly demolish them by numbers alone. “Aye it was the biggest load of bullshit I’ve ever heard and I, lass, have heard a lot of bullshit.” Pirates were rather good at bullshitting, or in nicer terms were fancy with their words and liberal with their exaggerations.

Messages In This Thread
a merchant's daughter fair - by Cutthroat - June 20, 2014, 08:18 PM
RE: a merchant's daughter fair - by RIP Fox - June 21, 2014, 04:42 PM
RE: a merchant's daughter fair - by Cutthroat - June 21, 2014, 07:25 PM
RE: a merchant's daughter fair - by RIP Fox - June 22, 2014, 06:28 PM
RE: a merchant's daughter fair - by Cutthroat - June 24, 2014, 08:06 AM
RE: a merchant's daughter fair - by RIP Fox - June 27, 2014, 08:05 PM