Totoka River One chance is all I need
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
Last post for me! You can post once more if you'd like or just archive it as is. <3

A firm nod in good faith was given when Beric promised that he would not tell a soul about the meeting. In truth, it hadn’t been the meeting Ragnar had been worried about but more of the bit about Stavanger Bay but he wasn’t going to be specific. Ragnar suspected Majesty already didn’t like him and while he, for the record, really didn’t care what the other man thought of him, he didn’t want to bring unnecessary bloodshed onto his wolves because if a war was instigated Ragnar wouldn’t ignore it. He wasn’t the type of man to let a clear act of war go. So perhaps Beric’s willingness to keep the entire meeting a secret wasn’t exactly a bad thing, given how high the tensions (and rightfully so) were between the two packs. The seniority pack and the newbie one. Maybe Ragnar was a bully but he held no feelings towards the titles that had been thrown his way. He was just trying to survive and ensure the survival of his pack and small family, which as far as he was concerned, was what any one would do, no matter if it hurt the feelings of the creatures on the opposite ends of that single minded drive or not. Ragnar didn’t care about anyone else other than his own wolves. Especially not when their existence threatened the existence of his own pack.

It was the same principle with alliances with other packs, which was why the Viking detested the idea unless it was clearly beneficial to him and his though majority of the times they weren’t.

“This will remain between just us on my end, as well,” Ragnar promised, giving Beric a nod of agreements when the other voiced that it was nice to meet him. “I will see you soon, Beric.” The Viking spoke before he trudged through the shallows of the Totoka and moved past the …ex-Isle wolf to make his way to Stavanger Bay as he had originally set out to do.

Messages In This Thread
One chance is all I need - by Beric - June 21, 2014, 02:25 PM
RE: One chance is all I need - by Ragnar - June 21, 2014, 03:09 PM
RE: One chance is all I need - by Beric - June 21, 2014, 03:30 PM
RE: One chance is all I need - by Ragnar - June 21, 2014, 04:33 PM
RE: One chance is all I need - by Beric - June 21, 2014, 07:05 PM
RE: One chance is all I need - by Ragnar - June 21, 2014, 08:02 PM
RE: One chance is all I need - by Beric - June 21, 2014, 09:13 PM
RE: One chance is all I need - by Ragnar - June 22, 2014, 07:06 AM
RE: One chance is all I need - by Beric - June 22, 2014, 07:33 AM
RE: One chance is all I need - by Ragnar - June 22, 2014, 09:06 AM