Sequoia Coast a king's ransom
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria

Ragnar, despite how it might have initially seemed, had not been judging Julooke’s ability to let loose and have fun in a way that the callous Viking had nearly forgotten. In fact, it was befitting of her and a good trait to have considering she yearned to be a Caretaker for the pack. He encouraged her to go for the three trade titles she wished for, but even if she never got to that point she already knew she was welcome to watch his children now that the ritual had been performed. In fact, between Sköll and Julooke it was giving Ragnar and Thistle more time to be a couple and enjoy the intimacy of one another, secluded and far from prying ears even if their time spent together was nothing more than conversation (which most of the time it was just that: conversation). As it was, Ragnar and Thistle had never really properly courted for she had already been pregnant when he had taken her as his mate and she had accepted, he suspected at first because the children needed a father and he was offering it to her because he had consummated with her even if it had been after Crete and accordingly felt some duty of responsibility on the off chance that they children were of his seed, and because the idea of her being mates with at the time Kennedy or Gavriil had nearly drove him mad with jealousy.

“I believe it marked you back, Julooke,” Ragnar commented with a fond snort and playfully rolled his eyes at his subordinate whose tail was slinging mud off of her tail in furious rain of droplets. Luckily, Ragnar was far enough away to avoid them. Not that the Viking minded dirt, and grime, or blood. He couldn’t count how many times his body had been covered in the latter. “Good,” He remarked when she informed him she had been working on the same thing before the mud had attacked her. “I would like that,” He gestured for her to come along as he paused, turned, and lifted his leg to mark the nearest tree. “I believe the message is clear now to any loner who finds themselves coming this way that we have claimed it but I don’t want anyone other than us loitering around just because it’s marked and they notice our absence.” Maybe he was paranoid but it was better, he felt, to be safe than sorry.

Messages In This Thread
a king's ransom - by Ragnar - June 23, 2014, 10:10 AM
RE: a king's ransom - by Julooke - June 23, 2014, 10:52 AM
RE: a king's ransom - by Ragnar - June 23, 2014, 11:53 AM
RE: a king's ransom - by Julooke - June 23, 2014, 12:14 PM
RE: a king's ransom - by Ragnar - June 23, 2014, 12:28 PM
RE: a king's ransom - by Julooke - June 23, 2014, 01:33 PM
RE: a king's ransom - by Ragnar - June 23, 2014, 01:49 PM
RE: a king's ransom - by Julooke - June 23, 2014, 03:33 PM
RE: a king's ransom - by Ragnar - June 23, 2014, 04:01 PM
RE: a king's ransom - by Julooke - June 23, 2014, 05:11 PM
RE: a king's ransom - by Ragnar - June 23, 2014, 05:41 PM