Sequoia Coast a king's ransom
248 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Julooke's pounce was successful in smearing some mud onto her leader's side. She laughed as she stepped back, her tail wagging in joy. He commented that two things were missing, and she shook her head. Nah, that looks good, she said with a smirk. She liked that, even as an Alpha and a generally tough wolf, he could still let loose and play with her. It would make their friendship stronger, and the pack in general, as well.

He corrected her that Odinn would not be on the trespasser's side, and she nodded. You're right, she said. He would be cheering you on. She gave a small laugh, even though she knew the topic was a little morbid. She had no doubt that Ragnar would attack anyone who trespassed, and that was one of the reasons she felt so safe in this pack. Between him and Verrine, she didn't think any trespasser would survive to see the world outside these borders again.

Ragnar gave her an I-told-you-so, but she knew it was in good nature and smiled, Yes, you and Thistle both did. I'm glad I listened. She was deliriously happy now that their feelings were out in the open. She nodded quickly when he asked if they were mates, We are! He asked me right after he told me he loved me. The smile on her face would not go away, and her voice had a romantic wispiness to it, remembering the moment she said yes to Verrine. The next question, however, caught her a little off guard, and her face showed it. Uhhh, I don't know... Well, I mean, I do want to have pups with Verrine, I'm just not sure when, she said honestly. She didn't think the season was too late, but wasn't sure if Ragnar would give permission since they were in the middle of a move. What would be your thoughts on it? She was trying to gauge whether or not puppies were even possible at this point, or if they shouldn't even think about it until next year.
Messages In This Thread
a king's ransom - by Ragnar - June 23, 2014, 10:10 AM
RE: a king's ransom - by Julooke - June 23, 2014, 10:52 AM
RE: a king's ransom - by Ragnar - June 23, 2014, 11:53 AM
RE: a king's ransom - by Julooke - June 23, 2014, 12:14 PM
RE: a king's ransom - by Ragnar - June 23, 2014, 12:28 PM
RE: a king's ransom - by Julooke - June 23, 2014, 01:33 PM
RE: a king's ransom - by Ragnar - June 23, 2014, 01:49 PM
RE: a king's ransom - by Julooke - June 23, 2014, 03:33 PM
RE: a king's ransom - by Ragnar - June 23, 2014, 04:01 PM
RE: a king's ransom - by Julooke - June 23, 2014, 05:11 PM
RE: a king's ransom - by Ragnar - June 23, 2014, 05:41 PM