Sequoia Coast Come speak with me
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Aww that's sweet. Though i imagine Ragnar would not be thrilled after all Thistle belongs to him that selfish viking anyway LMAO.,"

Thistle beamed at him, when he spoke the one word he knew very well in the common tongue, as he and her husband put it. Thistle trusted Skoll simply because her husband trusted him. It was that simple really, if he garnered her husbands trust he had hers, after all her husband was all about earning that right rather than just being given it. So the boy had to have earned it some way, somehow, be it by blood or birth, she didn’t know, but she did know it was there.

She listened to his words, she had to dissect them as he spoke them as her mind was still learning and adjusting to the guttural language. She would be happy to share her knowledge though, it seemed she had another pupil under her now. She only needed one more lesson before, she was able to gather that healer title. A title her husband seemed determined to make sure she had. She didn’t mind his ambition, for she lacked such, his extra helped her along the way. She would have the caretaker trade soon of that she was certain. Tell me Skoll. She frowned as she tried hard to figure out the words to speak about his face, she was vastly curious about the markings on his face. " Hvað do merkingar þinn þýðir?"

She thought about her next words, she wanted to let him know about a plant but what, deciding to teach him about poppy seeds the easiest would be so she looked up and began quietly. " Rauðu flowers in the svæðin eru Poppy. Þau er hægt að nota til að sársauka, ef það er notað of mikið getur valdið ofskynjunum og fíkn. "
Messages In This Thread
Come speak with me - by Thistle Cloud - June 21, 2014, 01:40 PM
RE: Come speak with me - by Skköll - June 22, 2014, 11:01 AM
RE: Come speak with me - by Thistle Cloud - June 23, 2014, 10:57 AM
RE: Come speak with me - by Skköll - June 23, 2014, 12:51 PM
RE: Come speak with me - by Thistle Cloud - June 23, 2014, 04:08 PM
RE: Come speak with me - by Skköll - June 23, 2014, 04:31 PM
RE: Come speak with me - by Thistle Cloud - June 23, 2014, 05:41 PM
RE: Come speak with me - by Skköll - June 23, 2014, 07:42 PM
RE: Come speak with me - by Thistle Cloud - June 25, 2014, 11:01 AM
RE: Come speak with me - by Skköll - June 25, 2014, 11:15 AM
RE: Come speak with me - by Thistle Cloud - June 25, 2014, 11:39 AM