A Ceremony
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Majesty wagged his tail when he saw Erika coming, and chuckled a bit when she licked him. "Good afternoon, Ma Belle," he replied. "Come." He turned and went into the cave he had set up, the smell of sweet herbs filling his nose and calming his nerves. "I made this place for us. I want to have a... a ceremony, of sorts here. And perhaps, when Arkham is healed, we can set our den up in this cave. There are many other caves that the others can use, and I can make one of them my healer's den. That way we don't have to sleep in the same place as sick patients."

He cleared his throat, realizing that he was rambling. "Anyways - the ceremony. I... I wanted to make our mateship official. I wanted... I wanted to pledge myself to you, here, right at this spot. That's why I made it pretty and found all the plants that I could that smelled good. I suppose you could say I... I want to marry you. It wouldn't feel right, having pups on the way, and not being married." He grinned, almost apologetically. "Call me a traditionalist." He took a deep breath, feeling his heart pound in his chest. "So... will you do this ceremony with me?"

He stared into Erika's yellow eyes that shone like the moon. He knew he would never want anyone else. She was the one. And they might have pups soon. His chest swelled with pride and joy at the thought. He would be father. But first... he wanted to become a husband.
Messages In This Thread
A Ceremony - by Majesty - June 23, 2014, 05:25 PM
RE: A Ceremony - by Erika - June 23, 2014, 06:16 PM
RE: A Ceremony - by Majesty - June 23, 2014, 06:35 PM
RE: A Ceremony - by Erika - June 24, 2014, 07:16 AM
RE: A Ceremony - by Majesty - June 24, 2014, 02:30 PM
RE: A Ceremony - by Erika - June 24, 2014, 02:41 PM
RE: A Ceremony - by Majesty - June 26, 2014, 07:28 PM
RE: A Ceremony - by Erika - June 26, 2014, 07:42 PM
RE: A Ceremony - by Majesty - June 26, 2014, 08:04 PM
RE: A Ceremony - by Erika - June 28, 2014, 09:21 AM