Sequoia Coast a king's ransom
248 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Ragnar went into a little more detail about Thistle's heat, and some other wolf's seed, and Julooke shook her head like she was trying to dislodge something from her ear. At the mention of Nerian, however, Julooke's interest piqued. Thistle had told Julooke the other day that Nerian confessed her love to Ragnar, and that she was his slave. Thistle had been rather upset by it, and Julooke was seeing the opportunity now to get Ragnar's side of the story. The problem was that Julooke wasn't sure if she would be betraying Thistle's trust. She wanted to make her friend feel better and to solve her problems, but she wasn't sure this was the way to do it. It was better to err on the side of caution, she figured, and be a little more vague. I think I'll talk to Thistle about it. We've become good friends. And Nerian and I have not. Thought, she had to admit to herself, the one time she had spent time with Nerian had been pleasant. The woman had showed her how to hunt and kill crab, which was an asset to her own skill. Julooke didn't want to dislike Nerian, but she was stuck between a rock and a hard place. Thistle had her loyalty, but Nerian had never done anything wrong to Julooke.

She chuckled at the thought of having numerous litters come into their adulthood all at once next year. It would be quite interesting for the rest of the pack, that was for sure. Adolescents could be a handful and it would take all of the adults to keep them in line. Still, it would interesting for them to grow up with another litter in the pack. Ragnar didn't seem to need to think twice about giving them permission to have them this year, if the couple chose to. Julooke smiled, Thanks. I'll talk to Verrine and let you know what we decide, she responded. She couldn't wait to tell Thistle! And, of course, Verrine, too!

Through their conversation, Julooke had been vigilant about marking the borders of the territory with Ragnar. She was excited about this new home, and couldn't wait to go exploring and find a proper den with Verrine. Their little hole-in-the-tree in Horizon Ridge was cozy, but they needed something with a bit more room, especially if they decided to have pups.
Messages In This Thread
a king's ransom - by Ragnar - June 23, 2014, 10:10 AM
RE: a king's ransom - by Julooke - June 23, 2014, 10:52 AM
RE: a king's ransom - by Ragnar - June 23, 2014, 11:53 AM
RE: a king's ransom - by Julooke - June 23, 2014, 12:14 PM
RE: a king's ransom - by Ragnar - June 23, 2014, 12:28 PM
RE: a king's ransom - by Julooke - June 23, 2014, 01:33 PM
RE: a king's ransom - by Ragnar - June 23, 2014, 01:49 PM
RE: a king's ransom - by Julooke - June 23, 2014, 03:33 PM
RE: a king's ransom - by Ragnar - June 23, 2014, 04:01 PM
RE: a king's ransom - by Julooke - June 23, 2014, 05:11 PM
RE: a king's ransom - by Ragnar - June 23, 2014, 05:41 PM