Swiftcurrent Creek Sunrise
6 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Ammy's thoughts about the sun and her namesake deity were blown away on a gentle breeze when she heard the sound of a wolf nearby, hailing her a good morning. She looked to the woman curiously, and realized with a smile that it was Fox, her alpha. "Good morning, alpha," she said in response, dipping her head in respect and greeting. It was then that the woman's fur coloring made her realize something. Though she looked nothing like the fabled wolf Goddess, Amaterasu, she had the same crimson coloring on her body. This made Ammy's smile only widen.

"It seems the Sun Goddess has blessed you with her touch," she said, and for half a moment she did not realize how odd that must have sounded. A full second went by, and then she blinked and said, "Forgive me. You probably think I am a fool." She gave a laugh and explained. "In my religion, the main deity is a wolf Goddess who controls the sun. In legend, she wore a brilliant white coat of fur, and to most, this was all they could see. However, those who truly believed in her powers could look upon her and were able to see the crimson markings that criss-crossed her fur. The red in your own reminded me of this."

The white female paused, and then ended her speech with, "This Sun Goddess' name was... Amaterasu, my namesake."
Messages In This Thread
Sunrise - by Amaterasu - June 22, 2014, 09:19 PM
RE: Sunrise - by RIP Fox - June 23, 2014, 09:15 PM
RE: Sunrise - by Amaterasu - June 23, 2014, 09:36 PM
RE: Sunrise - by RIP Fox - June 27, 2014, 08:15 PM
RE: Sunrise - by Amaterasu - June 29, 2014, 02:32 PM
RE: Sunrise - by RIP Fox - July 14, 2014, 04:58 PM