Swiftcurrent Creek a merchant's daughter fair
<p style="font-size:12px;color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 8px #000;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><i><FONT COLOR="#454a5f">k</FONT><FONT COLOR="#44495c">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#414758">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3f4554">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3d4350"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#3a414c">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#383e47">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#353c43"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#333a3f">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#31383b">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#2e3637">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#2c3433">s</FONT></i></span></p>
<span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; text-transform:uppercase; color:grey;">avatar by <b>karmencita</b>; table by <b>java</b></span>
43 Posts
Ooc — Tokio
Fox was attentive as he relayed what he had observed and what had happened, offering the lass’ name when it was clear he didn’t know it, though she did not seem irritated by his lack of knowledge when it came to Danica’s name. Of course he knew it now since Fox had provided it but whether the inky pirate would remember it or not was yet to be seen. He wasn’t too terribly good with names, admittedly. He remembered what he needed too when it was convenient favoring words like ‘lass’, ‘lad’ or ‘mate’ in the place of names. She said simply “I see” after a long paused borne of when Cutthroat had ceased talking. He had not been privy to what Fox had intended to do, other than pass along a message or try to harass them by destroying their caches, but it probably could have gone a little better than it had. If they wouldn’t had been accosted right out of the proverbial starting gate he would have delighted in destroying a cache of theirs seeing as how Cutthroat was certainly not a Ferdie or Jace fan.

For a few seconds after Fox had given him a quick lick to his nose — mostly as he puzzled what to make of it — the inky pirate was silent, ears cupped forth only to twitch to the side when she spoke of his ties to Tortuga. His brow furrowed and his golden eyes moved from the skyline to study her face in his confusion. “What ties to Tortuga, lass?” He was a turncoat, a traitor to them and as far as he was aware he had severed his ties with them the second he had turned against them. Cutlass and Corsair sure as Davy Jones’ locker weren’t going to take him back; if they did it would be to send him to the darkest, deepest pits of said locker. Cutthroat’s nostrils flared and he spoke in a low murmur, “I only know of the ties that keep me here.” Whether he was their Captive still or their Slave …in truth he saw no real distinction so it didn’t matter. He could have tried to escape but he hadn’t because for whatever small sliver of decency it was worth he was trying to atone for the crimes he had committed…but it didn’t help that he found his captor attractive (that was always a helpful bonus).

Messages In This Thread
a merchant's daughter fair - by Cutthroat - June 20, 2014, 08:18 PM
RE: a merchant's daughter fair - by RIP Fox - June 21, 2014, 04:42 PM
RE: a merchant's daughter fair - by Cutthroat - June 21, 2014, 07:25 PM
RE: a merchant's daughter fair - by RIP Fox - June 22, 2014, 06:28 PM
RE: a merchant's daughter fair - by Cutthroat - June 24, 2014, 08:06 AM
RE: a merchant's daughter fair - by RIP Fox - June 27, 2014, 08:05 PM