Blacktail Deer Plateau the slow bang
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
Hawkeye smiled at the girl, which was very easy, when she seemed so genuinely and innocently surprised that she was allowed to be the leader this time.

Soon they came to a fallen tree, and, of course, Ty was ever-so-curious of what had happened. Hawkeye hmm'd for a moment knowing this could go one of two ways; she could tell the truth of why the tree had fallen, or she could tell Tytonidae a story. Looking down at the girl who still held tightly onto the question, Hawkeye had her answer.

"Well, long before you were born and before I was even born, there were creatures called giants. They walked on two legs instead of four. They were as tall as the trees and very ugly. When they would get mad, their roars would knock down trees!

"But, now, trees fall because they are old or struck by lightning, which is bright light from the sky. I don't know why this particular tree fell, but how about you decide?"
Hawkeye smiled once more at her pup that was still so small. She momentarily thought about her growing up in no time and maybe being as tall as she was, but she would have to wait and see.
Messages In This Thread
the slow bang - by RIP Tytonidae - May 22, 2014, 09:18 PM
RE: the slow bang - by Hawkeye - May 23, 2014, 01:32 PM
RE: the slow bang - by RIP Tytonidae - June 14, 2014, 08:35 PM
RE: the slow bang - by Hawkeye - June 24, 2014, 11:06 AM
RE: the slow bang - by RIP Tytonidae - June 27, 2014, 08:40 PM
RE: the slow bang - by Hawkeye - July 22, 2014, 05:19 PM
RE: the slow bang - by RIP Tytonidae - August 01, 2014, 06:30 PM
RE: the slow bang - by Hawkeye - August 05, 2014, 12:28 PM
RE: the slow bang - by RIP Tytonidae - August 10, 2014, 09:34 PM
RE: the slow bang - by Hawkeye - August 11, 2014, 10:25 AM