No More Secrets [Mandatory Pack Meeting]
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
I'm not really sure where to go from here in regards to a response, but regardless, this will be my last post on this thread. Thanks for the drama guys! If you guys all want points for doing a pack activity, be sure to post a reply to get three posts on here so I can award it to you guys!

Too many things were happening at once for the alpha. He tried to keep everyone's reactions straight in his head, but that last response from Shanti was the last straw. His brain felt ready to explode. Really, it had only been Beric, Ypres, and Shanti who had even really reacted at all, but it was enough to make the alpha very confused. "Everyone, quiet!" he said, voice raised loudly, though not quite a shout.

He took a breath. "Okay. I'll answer all of you in order of response. So Beric first." He turned to the male. "I know I made a bad decision that may have endangered us, but I cannot take it back now, and I will not abandon Erika to the wrath of Silvertip Mountain. We will just have to be vigilant from now on."

He turned to Ypres. "I'm not sure if choosing a mate within one's own pack is policy or not. I've never had to think about it until recently. However, I knew the members of Silvertip before any of you and I cannot help having fallen in love with Erika." He shrugged. "I know I have let you all down, and I feel bad about it, but I'd rather move past it now that I've let you all know. I can't change the past."

He looked in the direction of where Shanti had run off and sighed. "I'll have to stop this meeting here and go look after that boy," he said. With a bow of his head, he made his way through the crowd of wolves and disappeared to follow Shanti...
Messages In This Thread
No More Secrets [Mandatory Pack Meeting] - by Majesty - June 18, 2014, 10:51 AM
RE: No More Secrets [Mandatory Pack Meeting] - by Naya - June 18, 2014, 12:49 PM
RE: No More Secrets [Mandatory Pack Meeting] - by Naya - June 21, 2014, 06:13 PM
RE: No More Secrets [Mandatory Pack Meeting] - by Majesty - June 24, 2014, 12:23 PM
RE: No More Secrets [Mandatory Pack Meeting] - by Naya - June 28, 2014, 12:50 PM