Dragoncrest Cliffs thelma and louise drove off a cliff... so be careful
fire queen
271 Posts
Ooc — Kara
It falls quiet, perhaps a little too quiet, but Rose doesn’t question this. Instead she turns her attention to the future and begins to try and plan ahead with what she should say. Does she greet them first? Will they ask questions? What if they don’t accept her? She let’s out a disgruntled sigh and turns to glance at Furi, wondering if she should just let her do the talking instead.

With a huff, Rose pulls herself out of that blank state and perks up at the sound of the Gona’s voice. A warrior? She had pictured her as more of a caregiver, astronomer or really anything that wasn’t all that physical. But Rose had only known her for a single night and couldn’t really be the judge of what suited her best. “Plants and the like, I’m good with them. I know about medical herbs too and how to diagnose certain illnesses, but I admit I have a lot left to learn.” She had spent the last few months convincing anyone she could find to tell about herbs and how to heal, but that only got you so far.

Just as she was about to add on to her list, a rustle in the distance interrupts her and she turns to face the noise. Her doppelgänger? No, they weren’t quite that similar but the resemblance between them was still uncanny. The stranger speaks, and Rose puts two and two together to realize that she and Furi are packmates. Not really feeling it’s her place to speak, the yearling look to Furi, hoping she would explain to the awaiting female.
i'm the architect of my own destruction
Messages In This Thread
RE: thelma and louise drove off a cliff... so be careful - by Rose - November 21, 2017, 11:08 AM