Dragoncrest Cliffs honey, the kids uploaded my brain to this roomba
fire queen
271 Posts
Ooc — Kara
Happiness swells in Rose’s chest when her friend doesn’t refuse the piece given to her. She knew it wasn’t much and that she wasn’t the one to catch the hare in the first place, but sharing with her friend did pull some weight of guilt off her shoulders.

While stripping a piece of meat off the carcass, Rose listened closely has her friend spoke. Despite Furi claiming how it wasn’t Rose’s fault, the flame kissed yearling couldn’t help but believe that she was at least partially to blame. If she had said no on the beach and just went off on her own then none of this would have happened. Furi would still be on good terms with Blixen and Rose would be on her own like she had been for the past few months. “It’s not just your fault either Furi, everyone involved is somehow to blame.” While she believed the words that came out of her mouth, Rose had to admit that she felt most of the blame deserved to fall on her look alike’s shoulders. That was until Furi mentioned the whole mother disappearing thing, then Rose just felt like a jerk. “Oh” she let out, not really sure what to say.
i'm the architect of my own destruction
Messages In This Thread
RE: honey, the kids uploaded my brain to this roomba - by Rose - November 26, 2017, 02:11 PM