Dragoncrest Cliffs honey, the kids uploaded my brain to this roomba
fire queen
271 Posts
Ooc — Kara
While she hadn’t been expecting Furi to take her to the tree, Rose assumed it made sense since she was the one who knew it’s location. “Ok” she said, a smile stretching across her maw while she stood to follow her friend. She sped up until the two were walking side by side, feeling that it made for a more enjoyable conversation if Furi didn’t have to turn around every few seconds just to communicate. 

She kept quiet for most of the explaining, trying to take in and store any information she found important. From what she could tell, this pack was highly different from those ones she had previously been a part of. “Isn’t it dangerous? I mean what if it rains a lot and the lake starts pouring into the cave?” Would the watering hole she spoke of really be enough to contain all that water? Then there was the whole job thing which Rose was even more curious about. “Are there any healers here at the moment?” If so she’d like to learn from them, especially since they could offer her insight that she was unable to learn anywhere else.
i'm the architect of my own destruction
Messages In This Thread
RE: honey, the kids uploaded my brain to this roomba - by Rose - November 26, 2017, 04:34 PM