the heart of me
<p style="font-size:12px;color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 8px #fff;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><b><i><FONT COLOR="#f8f3dd">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#f3edd8">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ece7d2">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#e6e0cc">k</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dfdac6"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#d9d3c0">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#d3cdba">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ccc6b4">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c6c0ae">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#bfb9a8">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b9b2a2">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b3ac9c">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#aca596"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#a69f8f">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#9f9889">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#999283">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#938b7d">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8c8477"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#867e71">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7f776b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#797165">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#736a5f"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#6c6459">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#665d53">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5f574d">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#595047">e</FONT></i></b></span></p>
150 Posts
Ooc — Tokio
I assumed that Ira recognized Kaname considering I believe they were in a few pack meetings with each other but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. If I am I can just say that Ira thought he recognized him or something, ha. :p

There was a tiny inkling of doubt that the more he allowed it to fester, the more it evolved from ‘tiny’ to something more tangible until it trembled in the air before him like a living, breathing entity. It was ridiculous, of course. He couldn’t actually see his doubt, but he certainly felt it beneath the annoying pain of the wound the pirates had left him with from his fool’s trip. Who had Ira really been trying to fool? He wasn’t born to be a savior and trying to extract his girlfriend from those lawless beasts had been his most stupid idea yet…beyond going against what Jinx had specifically, more or less, told him. It had been a childish ploy but he was not so sure it would be as easily dismissed as that. He was willing to swallow his pride and grovel at his mother’s guardian’s paws like the pathetic pauper he probably was at that point, if that was what it took. He didn’t care because he didn’t want her to be angry or disappointed with him, both of which she would be fully entitled to being if she even cared at all.

He waited with anticipation that had him shifting his weight from one paw to the other, waiting surprised that someone hadn’t accosted him sooner given Jinx’s command that wolves so close to the borders were not to be tolerated. Either the wolves of Silvertip were slipping, or they had thought nothing of his return. Eyes of silvered cerulean ice narrowed at the approach of the ebony man, whose name the Princeling (ex?) wasn’t aware of but had seen a few times in the land. Had Ira grown that much that he was unrecognizable? Or had he already been condemned? His heart sunk deeply at that, fear and horror and trepidation seizing in his heart like ice seeping through each chamber and vein.

The male’s approach was nothing short of insulting to Ira who watched the ebon creature’s tail arch over his back in dominance. Lip twitched as it threatened to curl back, though no hostility had been conveyed. Ira had to remind himself that he wasn’t sure if Jinx would take him back, that he might not have a place among them anymore because he had been an idiot. It did not erase the feeling of contempt in Ira’s core at the dominant display, though, having never done well with others aside from the wolves he respected (which was pretty much just Jinx) dominating him. “Where is Jinx?” The boy demanded, desiring his mother’s presence with a hitch of desperation in his tone, needing to see her, needing to apologize (another something he rarely ever did), blatantly ignoring Kaname’s dominate display, ferocious eyes seeking desperately for her form to emerge.

Messages In This Thread
the heart of me - by Ira Nox - June 24, 2014, 02:54 PM
RE: the heart of me - by Kaname - June 25, 2014, 09:29 AM
RE: the heart of me - by Ira Nox - June 25, 2014, 10:15 AM
RE: the heart of me - by Kaname - June 26, 2014, 02:03 PM
RE: the heart of me - by Ira Nox - June 26, 2014, 05:08 PM
RE: the heart of me - by Kaname - June 26, 2014, 06:06 PM
RE: the heart of me - by Ira Nox - June 26, 2014, 06:36 PM
RE: the heart of me - by Kaname - June 28, 2014, 08:51 AM
RE: the heart of me - by Ira Nox - June 28, 2014, 09:31 AM
RE: the heart of me - by Kaname - June 28, 2014, 10:01 AM
RE: the heart of me - by Ira Nox - June 29, 2014, 06:49 AM