Duck Lake This guy is a weightlifter but I can bench an entire continental shelf
take me back to the night we met
48 Posts
Ooc — mini
"i just wanted to say hello" she squeaked with a small shrug of her shoulders. She felt it sounded like a completely stupid excuse even though it was actually the truth; she had seen him, felt curious, and decided to strike up a conversation with the boy.
And it so happened that when she approached he decided to pee and instead of ignoring it she had taken it as a chance to start the exchange.
So yeah, thinking of pee as a conversation starter?
Awful mistake. 

She could sorta understand his embarrasment, as he had been caught completely off guard and all, but to the Lockhart there was really no such thing as a proper bathroom ettiquete - it was a natural feat for all living things alike. Hell she could (BUT NOT THAT SHE WOULD) even squat down right now and take a piss herself...... being anxious did mess with her bladder...
But after seeing his reaction to her just being there wrong place wrong time she would rather die before also doing the wrong thing - again.

"i swear" she added after a heartbeat. 
She truly hoped he would not forever think she was some sort of pee enthusiast or bathroom buisness voyeur.
i had all and then most of you,
some and now none of you

aurelia's mood and behavior can be influenced by her astrologic beliefs, to know what the fuck is going through her mind check her profile

Messages In This Thread