harder to find what's right
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace did not bother gathering the other scent, granted it assailed his nostrils anyway, because ocean water was strong, it just was. However, he ignored it truthfully, because he had no quarrel with any pack but creek, and even then he’d rather not. He’d like to just survive really, and be unbothered.

As it were Jace was pretty confident that their pack would do well, he and Ferdie were sufficient wolves, and they could certainly protect their borders, and their pack. He shifted his weight softly. Jace did relax slightly a little more at ease, now that he knew he wasn’t from the creek, granted the smell of ocean should have given it away, but Jace hadn’t really been thinking about it until just now.

Jace raised an eyebrow and gave a tight smile, It was made by Ferdie Von Pelt, we went our separate ways from another pack. he didn’t tell him what pack, because it really wasn’t anyone’s business and besides that he really didn’t want to maybe have problems caused, by a deviant, not that this wolf was. However they were out there and he didn’t feel like finding out if the male before him was one.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
harder to find what's right - by Ragnar - June 17, 2014, 04:17 PM
RE: harder to find what's right - by Jace - June 18, 2014, 12:00 PM
RE: harder to find what's right - by Ragnar - June 26, 2014, 07:32 AM
RE: harder to find what's right - by Jace - June 26, 2014, 10:27 AM
RE: harder to find what's right - by Ragnar - June 26, 2014, 11:10 AM
RE: harder to find what's right - by Jace - June 26, 2014, 11:24 AM
RE: harder to find what's right - by Ragnar - June 26, 2014, 11:40 AM
RE: harder to find what's right - by Jace - June 26, 2014, 12:08 PM
RE: harder to find what's right - by Ragnar - June 26, 2014, 03:26 PM
RE: harder to find what's right - by Jace - June 30, 2014, 10:07 AM
RE: harder to find what's right - by Ragnar - July 01, 2014, 12:33 PM