We cannot command Nature except by obeying her.
maybe someday you'll be somewhere, talking to me, as if you knew me
19 Posts
Ooc — beck
Away
She hoped he was right about others being friendly. Though, didn't every normal, sociable wolf?

"Well, that's what Majesty said, too, but I'm not too confident they can be applied in pack life," Eddie said, "sure, when you're nomadic it's very important you can tell if tomorrow is rainy or sunny, but here the weather patterns are simple enough for a pup to follow and dangerous events are rare." Most wolves just didn't pay enough attention to such a minor thing as weather. Which proved it wasn't of utmost importance, unlike the food store.

"It's not like this pack needs to discover new lands or territory," she added, then sighed. Then she decided something and got up, shaking the water out of her black fur.

"Well, talk's cheap. I'll go make some use of myself by the Totoka river. Take care!" The she-wolf wagged her tail and smiled, not concealing her defect, then ran into the distance working her long Mackenzie legs.
Messages In This Thread
RE: We cannot command Nature except by obeying her. - by Eddie - June 26, 2014, 02:07 PM