harder to find what's right
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria

The confirmation was given to Ragnar that the Ferdie the ebon creature had mentioned was the Sunspire’s alpha and that he, Jace he had called himself, was their head warden. It was nice to know that his perceptive skills had not gone anywhere. The Viking gave a simple nod to acknowledge the name of their alpha and the ebon creature’s own though, as his per usual quiet disposition he chose not to comment. This was nothing but a business meeting after all, a trade of information. “I would not have the wolves of the Ridge act in such a manner ever,” Ragnar spoke firmly not so much to reassure as to defend the dignity of his and Pump’s wolves. “We are rightly territorial of our own borders and hunting grounds so why would we ever encroach upon another’s?” It was a rhetorical question because they wouldn’t, or so long as they knew lands were hunting grounds. “I understand you have no reason to go to the coast and are away from us down there but I will warn you about the Isle wolves all the same. Their wardens,” Ragnar said the word with amusement in his voice. “Have this misconception that they own the Sea Lion Shores. If any of your wolves were to find themselves that way I would warn them to be cautious. Their leader, Majesty, seems to have let his wolves be ill informed of their own borders which do not stray beyond the island they have marooned themselves on, as was evidenced personally when I sent them a message to stay off of our land and hunting grounds. I only spoke to him once, before he decided to park his circus on the Ridge’s doorstep,” He took a deep breath and gave a wry twinge of his lips.

“Perhaps it is better to avoid the coast, as you intend, all together.” He could not promise Ridge wolves wouldn’t be hostile and he couldn’t promise if Majesty’s rag tag crew would still be ignorant of their own borders or not, but Ragnar thought he might as well try to be neighborly nevertheless.

Messages In This Thread
harder to find what's right - by Ragnar - June 17, 2014, 04:17 PM
RE: harder to find what's right - by Jace - June 18, 2014, 12:00 PM
RE: harder to find what's right - by Ragnar - June 26, 2014, 07:32 AM
RE: harder to find what's right - by Jace - June 26, 2014, 10:27 AM
RE: harder to find what's right - by Ragnar - June 26, 2014, 11:10 AM
RE: harder to find what's right - by Jace - June 26, 2014, 11:24 AM
RE: harder to find what's right - by Ragnar - June 26, 2014, 11:40 AM
RE: harder to find what's right - by Jace - June 26, 2014, 12:08 PM
RE: harder to find what's right - by Ragnar - June 26, 2014, 03:26 PM
RE: harder to find what's right - by Jace - June 30, 2014, 10:07 AM
RE: harder to find what's right - by Ragnar - July 01, 2014, 12:33 PM