the heart of me
<p style="font-size:12px;color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 8px #fff;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><b><i><FONT COLOR="#f8f3dd">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#f3edd8">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ece7d2">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#e6e0cc">k</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dfdac6"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#d9d3c0">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#d3cdba">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ccc6b4">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c6c0ae">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#bfb9a8">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b9b2a2">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b3ac9c">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#aca596"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#a69f8f">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#9f9889">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#999283">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#938b7d">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8c8477"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#867e71">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7f776b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#797165">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#736a5f"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#6c6459">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#665d53">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5f574d">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#595047">e</FONT></i></b></span></p>
150 Posts
Ooc — Tokio

Ira supposed that the introduction was supposed to actually mean something to him, or that he was supposed to be threatened by the low growl that came from the other male’s throat. “Oh very good you know your name Ira drew out, antagonizing just because it felt good after nearly have his butt beat (correction nearly died) by a bunch of ignorant, filthy pirates. It was a arrogant and insolent way of mending his own torn up pride that no one was supposed to see but Jinx because she was the only creature in the world (except, possibly Bones) that he cared about. “and title. How clever,” He sneered at the male, not about to show this urchin that he was tired and weary and that all he wanted was something to heal his wound so he didn’t die and to be left alone so he could apologize to his mother …if she ever came to see him. If she even cared still, that was. “Don’t talk about things you know nothing about. I didn’t leave,” He had left, yes, but only to speak to Bones and Jinx had known about that much. He hadn’t told her he was going to Tortuga because it had been an impulse decision and she was miles away from him at that point.

And I am the Princeling, but he kept his tongue firmly bitten between his teeth, his jaws clamped tightly shut biting back the childish retort that would, likewise, only make him seem more childish. He had been a fool, had tried to tackle something he should have never attempted (especially not on his own) and had paid the price for it; nearly paid it with his life. “Then tell me where it is so I might go find her,” Was this male really that incompetent or was telling him where he might find Jinx really that hard?

Ira let out a sharp bark of a laugh, triumphant and leering when Kaname told him that Majesty was a traitor. “Now that is justice,” Sharp teeth exposed as his lips curled into a Machiavellian jeer. “I never liked that pompous upstart, anyway.” Of course Ira was hardly one to talk about arrogance but the elder man had seen to threaten Ira and then play the one-up game with him. Ira had walked away from that meeting feeling like he had been the adult as opposed to the other way around. “The bitch with that ugly scar on her face?” Though, again, he was hardly one to talk. He had an ugly wound marring his once perfect skin and pristine fur that would likely scar. “Frankly, I am insulted that anyone would ever consider that my loyalty for my mother wavers,” It was insulting to him because he loved Jinx and she was the only wolf that would ever hold the incorrigible Princeling’s loyalty. “If you must know,” Because he just wanted to see Jinx and the longer this male kept poking and prodding the more irritated Ira became. “I went to Swiftcurrent Creek to speak to my girlfriend, which I asked my mother’s permission for” He added sharply, huffing. “However, she was kidnapped and I acted impulsively and went to where they had taken her. I thought I could rescue her and bring her back here,” He took a deep breath then, trying to reign in his temper which flared. “I was given this,” He flashed the wound. “To remember them by. If I wouldn’t have been so quick I wouldn’t have seen another morning.”

Ira loathed to admit that he had nearly been killed by low lives but he saw no sense in lying. The attack had been with the intent to kill and he had taken his shredded pride and well, here he was. "Are you satisfied?" The princeling hissed glaring at Kaname, unabashed and unrelentingly.

Messages In This Thread
the heart of me - by Ira Nox - June 24, 2014, 02:54 PM
RE: the heart of me - by Kaname - June 25, 2014, 09:29 AM
RE: the heart of me - by Ira Nox - June 25, 2014, 10:15 AM
RE: the heart of me - by Kaname - June 26, 2014, 02:03 PM
RE: the heart of me - by Ira Nox - June 26, 2014, 05:08 PM
RE: the heart of me - by Kaname - June 26, 2014, 06:06 PM
RE: the heart of me - by Ira Nox - June 26, 2014, 06:36 PM
RE: the heart of me - by Kaname - June 28, 2014, 08:51 AM
RE: the heart of me - by Ira Nox - June 28, 2014, 09:31 AM
RE: the heart of me - by Kaname - June 28, 2014, 10:01 AM
RE: the heart of me - by Ira Nox - June 29, 2014, 06:49 AM