the heart of me
<p style="font-size:12px;color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 8px #fff;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><b><i><FONT COLOR="#f8f3dd">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#f3edd8">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ece7d2">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#e6e0cc">k</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dfdac6"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#d9d3c0">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#d3cdba">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ccc6b4">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c6c0ae">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#bfb9a8">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b9b2a2">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b3ac9c">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#aca596"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#a69f8f">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#9f9889">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#999283">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#938b7d">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8c8477"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#867e71">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7f776b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#797165">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#736a5f"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#6c6459">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#665d53">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5f574d">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#595047">e</FONT></i></b></span></p>
150 Posts
Ooc — Tokio
Since no one actually replied to the thread when he was investigating Bones I figured I'd leave his general knowledge beyond her being kidnapped vague. ^-^

While the information that Silvertip was moving was interesting to Ira he regarded the information with a simple nod of his head in acknowledgment giving no voice to his innermost thoughts. Kaname might have been Gamma of Silvertip but Ira didn’t trust anyone with that personal sort of information other than Jinx. If Jinx didn't appear he would circle back and explore this lands Kaname spoke of in hopes of running into her. “And you said she might be pregnant?” Ira cocked his head to the side, an avian like motion though the look in his eyes was anything but birdlike. It was a calculating look that stole across the Princeling’s facial features, his brow furrowed in concentration. “A fool and a whore breeding? That should never be allowed to happen; I almost feel sorry for those whelps. Perhaps someone should go put them out of their sure to be misery,” Ira knew of many poisons and wondered which of them he would desire to use. The poison to kill? Or the poison to maim? To make them ill. The children shouldn’t have needed to pay for the crimes of their parents but someone should be made to pay and it was a pitiful life Ira imagined their spawn would be living. “I could poison them. Or better yet I could just tear them from her womb.” Which ever Jinx wanted because Ira suspected his mother wanted retribution to the crimes committed against her, unknowing that he might very well be branded a traitor himself to no one’s fault but his own, despite that his loyalty to her had never wavered. He had a lapse in good judgment when he had taken off, painting himself as some sort of Prince Charming, to rescue Bones only to realize the cold hard truth that he had always known but suffocated until he had believed differently.

He was a prince of death and destruction not some knightly hero of a prince.

The distinction was flattering and unbecoming all at once.

“That is what I just got done saying, yes,” Ira spoke with heavy exasperation, wondering why it was necessary for Kaname to repeat what he had just spoken. “I’m not noble,” Ira corrected viciously, a knee-jerk reaction of having his wounded and bruised pride mocked despite that he had a odd feeling that Kaname wasn’t mocking him: that he had meant it. Nevertheless, it was safer to take it as a mock. Better that way. “Do you honestly think they would have told me if I had asked? I just assumed they didn’t care about her and left for Tortuga.” Ira hadn’t even bothered to ask because he knew that if the tables were reversed he would have never told anyone Silvertip’s business. He would rather die a thousand deaths than ever betray Jinx; though he was perhaps weary and fearful that his impulse might have came across as that to Jinx.

Messages In This Thread
the heart of me - by Ira Nox - June 24, 2014, 02:54 PM
RE: the heart of me - by Kaname - June 25, 2014, 09:29 AM
RE: the heart of me - by Ira Nox - June 25, 2014, 10:15 AM
RE: the heart of me - by Kaname - June 26, 2014, 02:03 PM
RE: the heart of me - by Ira Nox - June 26, 2014, 05:08 PM
RE: the heart of me - by Kaname - June 26, 2014, 06:06 PM
RE: the heart of me - by Ira Nox - June 26, 2014, 06:36 PM
RE: the heart of me - by Kaname - June 28, 2014, 08:51 AM
RE: the heart of me - by Ira Nox - June 28, 2014, 09:31 AM
RE: the heart of me - by Kaname - June 28, 2014, 10:01 AM
RE: the heart of me - by Ira Nox - June 29, 2014, 06:49 AM