Noctisardor Bypass Our great glory, and our great tragedy.
26 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
An ear twitched as the woman spoke and Neako felt his eyes roll impatiently at her remark, the amount of times he'd heard that same line during his travels was near uncountable. A long sigh escaped the brute as he began to fidget on the spot, attempting to make himself more comfortable, "Hm, that's one that never gets old." Neako uttered sarcastically as his fiery gaze gradually peered up at the snow laced canopy above them, "Frankly, I'm pretty glad I ain't the poor bastard you thought I was with a welcoming like that." The bulky loner said with an amused chuckle, amber eyes slowy glancing back to the cream and brown painted female, the man eventually offering her a small smirk of sorts.

A bushy tail gave a couple anxious flicks upon the ground as Neako briefly surveyed the woodland, not keen on the idea of travelling into its depths and preferring to remain near the forest edge. The brute knew that the snowfall wasn't going to stop for them any time soon and a grumble slipped from his grey muzzle, knowing fully that he didn't really fancy venturing any furher out there in that weather either. And as the time had passed, the more bitter the winds felt against his side as their forces swept through the land, bringing with it more snow.

A gurgle sounded and Neako's attention soon went to his stomach, the man blinked for a moment as his ears flicked back to lay against his skull. Ugh. Lifting his head to peer at his current and seemingly unfriendly company, the man frowned some, "You wouldn't be hungry too, by any chance?" He asked with a slight tilt of his head, an unkept tail gradually curling about his paws as he watched the girl silently.
Messages In This Thread
Our great glory, and our great tragedy. - by Nyx - November 30, 2017, 04:37 PM
RE: Our great glory, and our great tragedy. - by Neako - December 11, 2017, 08:25 AM
RE: Our great glory, and our great tragedy. - by Nyx - December 13, 2017, 08:06 AM
RE: Our great glory, and our great tragedy. - by Neako - December 22, 2017, 04:11 PM
RE: Our great glory, and our great tragedy. - by Nyx - January 04, 2018, 06:57 AM
RE: Our great glory, and our great tragedy. - by Neako - January 04, 2018, 04:25 PM
RE: Our great glory, and our great tragedy. - by Nyx - January 06, 2018, 10:06 AM