Phantom Hollow feels like I am falling down a rabbit hole;; falling for forever
actually john lennon
207 Posts
Ooc — hannah
Lennon’s time with Korei was no doubt delightful, but he couldn’t deny his excitement to see another cheery wolf like himself. He mirrored the strangers animation slightly more dramatically, his tail wagging and crooked smile splayed out clear against his maw. ”Gave us a fright, kid.” kid, little did Lennon know the young wolf was older than himself. It took him a moment to register what the new acquaintance’s gender was, not like he cared much though. Did it truly matter?

His bright energy ceased with the sudden coughing, he lowered his ears and took a step closer, clear fret in his mahogany eyes. ”You sure you’re alright?” At the mention of his ivory coated traveling companion, he turned his attention back to her, shooting her a quick smile. ”Ah, yes that’s Korei.” His attention returned to the recently fallen boy, and he cocked his head and grinned just as bright as earlier. ”And I’m Lennon.” Something about this newcomer greatly interested him, perhaps it was his nonbinary physique or strange upbeat feel even when he was too stunned to speak clearly.
living is easy with eyes
closed
Messages In This Thread
RE: feels like I am falling down a rabbit hole;; falling for forever - by Lennon - January 06, 2018, 08:27 PM