We must bury you (Mature)
Don't underestimate me because I'm short and stocky, I might just surprise you!
103 Posts
Ooc — Mercury
ooc: Not starting a pack for a long time yet if it does happen.. Just going to have a band of my own created wild fauna and Ypres call themselves the Heavens Demons. Not really a pack, but its what they call themselves as a group together.

Indeed it was Majesty who approached. Sonars flickered She studied his features carefully before speaking as he settled in close by.

Majesty, my friend. I am feeling disgruntled. We have enemies all around us..

She began with a concern in her chords as she spoke.

I have sent a raven for aid and protection of this pack.

She looked down at her paws then closed in the gap between them. She eyed him carefully as her eyes met with his then she offered a tight narrowed expression, almost a glare.

Bringing Erika here was a terrible mistake, you do know that right? I admire that you found a mate good sir, but we can't be sitting ducks.

She cleared her throat as she stepped back still locking her eyes upon him as if to challenge him.

So I sent a raven to collect my allies. Wolves are leaving this pack, and I therefore have thought about it myself. I went to the Bear country in hopes to seek allies with a bear out there, but my mission failed. Beric and I were attacked by Silvertip Mountain wolves. Lecter and Kaname. I assume Horizon Ridge and Silvertip Mountain is at the brink of attack.

Ypres wasn't sure if she felt the ground shaking or if it were her as she spoke of the two packs that were unleashing war between them.

Now I'm not sure what you have done to these two packs Majesty, but you better speak up now, because as part of this pack we all deserve to know what happened, and as a Warden of this pack, I definitely need feedback on it; because once my allies arrive here, its going to get quite ugly.

She swallowed her last words as she stood there looking him up and down.

It won't be ugly for you, but for our enemies. Together we are the Heavens Demons, and not to be toyed with or taken to lightly sir.

She gave a simple nod of her muzzle as she offered her Alpha a stiff upper lip as she stepped back observing him once more, knowing the pack was in grave turmoil ever since Erika shown up.

And I'm not sure if I can trust your French mate..

Ypres's father was French, and she knew that the French wolves could be bastards, and she detested the fact that she had French blood running through the coarse of her veins.
Messages In This Thread
We must bury you (Mature) - by Ypres - June 28, 2014, 03:07 PM
RE: We must bury you (Mature) - by Majesty - June 28, 2014, 03:31 PM
RE: We must bury you (Mature) - by Ypres - June 28, 2014, 04:10 PM