Swiftcurrent Creek Rocks
<small><span style="color:#b9745e;letter-spacing:3px;">デクナッツ</span></small>
150 Posts
Ooc — Der
I hate you. And yes, I am just writing as myself--just as you are.

Leaf felt her face twitch with annoyance. It was one thing for her brother to play dead but another thing altogether for him to fall asleep--and that the saddest part of all this was that he was being entirely sincere. Feeling a headache slowly forming in the front of her head, she decided she needed to change her tactics. She had recently read a therapy book that suggested that much of what maintained problem cycles were the very "solutions" people attempted to use. That is, their solutions consisted of much of the same thing (e.g. a mother playing the same unreasonable game that her daughter was). Instead, they needed to introduce something different, something that could change the problem cycle entirely.

Moving away from Sleeping Beauty, the little red wolf began to examine the rocks and leaves around her. Oh! she would say when she find a particularly interesting specimen. She then began to amass a small mound of rocks, which soon became a veritable mole hill. With these same rocks, she began to build a small barricade around her sibling. "And so, they created a tomb for his body, in order to honor him," she said.

With that, she left him. Without remorse. She would no doubt see him again at some point, but even if she did not, she knew where he would be (and lived).
Messages In This Thread
Rocks - by Sprout - June 26, 2014, 09:13 PM
RE: Rocks - by Leaf - June 27, 2014, 11:09 AM
RE: Rocks - by Sprout - June 27, 2014, 12:55 PM
RE: Rocks - by Leaf - June 27, 2014, 04:37 PM
RE: Rocks - by Sprout - June 27, 2014, 06:42 PM
RE: Rocks - by Leaf - June 28, 2014, 05:19 PM