I'm on top of this world
Don't underestimate me because I'm short and stocky, I might just surprise you!
103 Posts
Ooc — Mercury
Just popping in for a swift reply, Ypres making sure everything is good... LOL

Ypres was making her rounds once again to make sure the borders were secure. Hearing voices she recognized that of Erika. A narrowed expression washed upon her features as she approached with caution. She spotted Erika with a new member of the pack. She greeted the two with a wag of her tail, but her eyes said something else. Distrust.

G'day you two.

She offered a bark as she wandered closer, and inspected the scent of Mees to make sure that he was accepted into the pack and not interloping. She could smell Majesty upon his coat, and backed off silently as she secretively scented at him. She was getting tighter with her patrols now that Horizon Ridge and Silvertip were enemies of the pack. What about the other packs? Where they soon to be enemies as well? Word got around that HR had moved away from the Island, and that was good news. Pump was killed off by Ragnar who became Alpha of the pack. Perhaps Ypres would have to set things straight with him and maybe just maybe fix things. She had to play Devil's advocate for now. Her raven told her of the news, and she knew how to spy without even leaving the Island. It was good to have an extra pair of eyes in the sky.

Her stay was not to be intended long though, as she was just roaming to see if everything was in order.

Just making sure things are well. Have a good night guys...

She didn't want to seem rude, but she never introduced herself to Mees as she was in a hurry to get to the other side of the Island to make sure no interlopers were near by, and she had to keep an eye open for the arrival of her allies on the other side of the island too. She was then gone in a heart beat
Messages In This Thread
I'm on top of this world - by Horcrux - June 23, 2014, 04:45 PM
RE: I'm on top of this world - by Erika - June 23, 2014, 05:48 PM
RE: I'm on top of this world - by Horcrux - June 24, 2014, 01:31 AM
RE: I'm on top of this world - by Erika - June 24, 2014, 01:07 PM
RE: I'm on top of this world - by Horcrux - June 24, 2014, 01:52 PM
RE: I'm on top of this world - by Erika - June 24, 2014, 03:20 PM
RE: I'm on top of this world - by Horcrux - June 24, 2014, 03:28 PM
RE: I'm on top of this world - by Erika - June 24, 2014, 06:33 PM
RE: I'm on top of this world - by Horcrux - June 26, 2014, 01:43 PM
RE: I'm on top of this world - by Erika - June 26, 2014, 02:59 PM
RE: I'm on top of this world - by Horcrux - June 26, 2014, 03:09 PM