The sun will always rise
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle stared at him for a moment wondering what he wanted her to say. He shouldn’t have told her, what now. He had never created a chasm of anything, yes she was jealous, but she wasn’t going to be nasty and she wasn’t about to completely not be friends. She just had to work through it, if he thought she could hate that easily, did he really know her as well as he thought he did. Sighing she looked up at him with a small smoldering fire in her eyes. First of all Ragnar, let’s get this straight right now, I do not hate her. Nor do I plan on being mean to her in anyway, and I have not completely written her off as a friend. I personally have to work past my own jealousy. Secondly yes you should have told me, because like you said you want to be honest, I would never keep something like that from you, so I do not expect you to keep it from me. And thirdly Ragnar I cannot hate easily, do you know how guilty I feel about my jealousy anyway, how upset it makes me to have this ugly thought going around and around in my head. Keeping her voice calm and her expression neutral.

She raised an eyebrow at the next part and blew air out quickly from her nostrils. Now what on earth did he want her to do with that information? It irritated her sure, but it was a natural order of things, the next part however made alarm bells ring throughout her mind, but she didn’t know what to say about it. She sighed and spoke softly Ragnar I do not worry about other females I worry about Nerian. Do you have any idea why I do? Any at all? She stopped talking and let him think about that for a moment, her blue eyes softer, but her jaw line a little tight. She shifted her weight and looked down at her paws, thinking of what else to say.

I think you don’t, Ragnar I worry about her, because she is from your home, your culture, even if she isn’t a Viking she is from that life, and I know you miss it. I am not a fool, and there could be a day where you missed it enough to go for what she is obviously freely offering you. I know you won't, but I cannot help my jealousy, or my own dark thoughts, I can't. I am trying, but I can't just turn them off. And sometimes those thoughts do spill into my words or my actions, i am just a passionate wolf I guess, and I feel things a little stronger than most. As for heat, that is a natural order of things, I can’t condemn the poor girl for that. And frankly I wouldn’t have gone after her anyway, you needn’t tell me about moving from where I am sitting, I am far too tired to deal with such conflict and strife at the moment. As for everything else I’m working on it, I can’t promise you we will be friends right this second, and I don’t know if I really want to be right now, but I am open to the idea eventually perhaps, but first she needs to be out of heat, and she needs to let me work through my own issues. She shook her head, unsure what else to say, what else did he want her to say?

There was nothing more to say. She couldn’t just jump up and be the girl’s friend, she had told her husband hers that she was in love with him, and though Ragnar didn’t say it, she was fairly certain Nerian would have tried to get him to ease the ache that came with being in heat. She was not a fool, and she herself knew what went through your mind at the time. Honestly, she didn’t understand why he was so upset with her about this, when he himself had asked to be her husband, partially because he didn’t want anyone else to have her, and the thought of anyone thinking of her like that had pushed him into throes of jealousy, he had all but told her that. Unless there was more under the surface than just a slave master thing between the two, but she refused to think about that. She was trying to dispel those dark thoughts, not add more to the already swirling maelstrom of thoughts in there. Sighing she spoke around a dry mouth forcing the words from her mouth, I want to make a garden here, perhaps after this cycle is done for her she can help me, but Ragnar that is the best I can do right now, I just need some time to calm my thoughts. She looked up at him and smiling softly I love you to Ragnar. He hadn't said he loved her of course, exactly, but he had all but said it with his heart comment. She tilted her head, her ears perked forward. Where did they go from here?
Messages In This Thread
The sun will always rise - by Thistle Cloud - June 27, 2014, 06:43 PM
RE: The sun will always rise - by Ragnar - June 28, 2014, 06:21 AM
RE: The sun will always rise - by Thistle Cloud - June 28, 2014, 09:43 AM
RE: The sun will always rise - by Ragnar - June 28, 2014, 04:05 PM
RE: The sun will always rise - by Thistle Cloud - June 28, 2014, 04:44 PM
RE: The sun will always rise - by Ragnar - June 29, 2014, 05:54 AM
RE: The sun will always rise - by Thistle Cloud - June 29, 2014, 06:28 AM
RE: The sun will always rise - by Ragnar - June 29, 2014, 07:08 AM
RE: The sun will always rise - by Thistle Cloud - June 29, 2014, 06:25 PM
RE: The sun will always rise - by Ragnar - June 30, 2014, 10:01 AM
RE: The sun will always rise - by Thistle Cloud - June 30, 2014, 10:26 AM