Swiftcurrent Creek Instant Crush
Lurker
417 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Sorry for my delay! relatives came over this week ^__^ Last post to me so we can wrap up this thread!

Sveijarn

Comfort and security ushered a calm over Tuwawi when Njal drew close, positioning himself above the precious family to guard it from the dangers of the world. With her nerves easing, and the strenuous work of childbirth over, the Sveijarn dam could already feel herself being lulled into dreamland. It wasn't fair to Njal, who had only just returned from patrol, but it could not be helped. Her body was week and she needed strength.

The ember blinked slowly as Njal named two of his children. Jökull, the firstborn... slate grey and platinum like her father. Not an ounce of Tuwawi's dusty browns or playful vermilion had touched her offspring's coat, though perhaps it was too easy to tell... for the markings on all the children were mottled to some degree. Njal had been surprised she was a girl, and it Tuwawi grin. Surely this child would be strong in body and spirit... what every parent wanted. The smallest boy was named next, Lárus, his golden face already shinning next to his granite colored body. "Fine names," Tuwawi agreed, "my beautiful Jökull... my handsome Lárus." She ran her tongue over the lengths of their bodies to baptize them both, bestowing their new titles with a kiss.

Two were left, but already Tuwawi had a few names in mind. She studied the younger daughter, deep red all over with a sooty back. She was smitten by this child, created in the image of her mother. "Our Maera," she said as her stormy eyes flicked up to her husband and then back to their daughter, seeking approval but knowing Njal would like the name as well. "And this one... Váltyr," she said as her gaze rested upon the first son, sucking in his sleep, just a dingy sootball with ember paws. A perfect combination of Njal's grizzled pattern and Tuwawi's summer heritage. Like the first two, Tuwawi kissed their crowns, and let them settle.

"I am so happy, Njal," she told her husband as her lids became heavy. Slowly her head fell, chin resting on the soft furs of their den. Her body curled tight round the new babes, checking them over one last time, before sleep took her.

currently sports a radio collar around her neck. 
Messages In This Thread
Instant Crush - by Tuwawi RIP - June 20, 2014, 10:48 PM
RE: Instant Crush - by Maera - June 20, 2014, 11:34 PM
RE: Instant Crush - by Larus - June 21, 2014, 03:23 PM
RE: Instant Crush - by Valtyr RIP - June 21, 2014, 04:06 PM
RE: Instant Crush - by RIP Njal - June 21, 2014, 04:18 PM
RE: Instant Crush - by Tuwawi RIP - June 21, 2014, 05:25 PM
RE: Instant Crush - by Jökull - June 22, 2014, 09:17 AM
RE: Instant Crush - by RIP Njal - June 22, 2014, 03:21 PM
RE: Instant Crush - by Bazi - June 24, 2014, 05:40 PM
RE: Instant Crush - by Tuwawi RIP - June 29, 2014, 11:52 AM
RE: Instant Crush - by Maera - June 29, 2014, 02:48 PM