afire.
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
Couldn't help myself, plus since Ragnar patrols a lot there is no way wolves would realistically sneak into the territory without him figuring it out. :P

<style type="text/css"> r1 {color:#5e6d7c; font-size: 10px;} .r1box {background-color: #0b0c14; width: 500px; margin: auto; background-image: url('http://i.imgur.com/TdbsUHq.png'); background-repeat: no-repeat; border: 1px solid #4b4e55; outline: 10px solid #1f2633;} .r1text {margin: auto; width: 350px; color:#313d4a; text-indent: 15px; font-family: georgia; line-height: 15px; font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; padding-left: 20px; padding-right: 20px; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 420px; margin-bottom: 30px;}</style>

The day was unbearably hot and the additional humidity the forest and surrounding waters provided did not, it would seem, work to hide that. Still, the platinum Viking kept on his patrols, stopping when he could to keep himself hydrated and cool off in the shade though the respite the forest offered was little in comparison to the baking the sun seemed determined to do to them. It was a smidge cooler in the shade and wading through the lake was better still. The ocean, the scarred Northman had considered, would probably offer the coolest waters. He had made immediate plans to head to the shore and let the sea cool off the heat that had him panting, sides heaving from the action as he swept to the next section of borders only to pause abruptly in his patrol. Black, leathery nostrils lowered to the ground to inhale the scents that littered it. His body tensed as his blood ran cold at the scent of loners …two of them within Stavanger Bay. Within claimed territory.

Any plans of bathing in the sea had been abruptly scorched from Ragnar’s mind as he lunged into the woods, following their scents, hackles bristled and teeth exposed with a low growl of territoriality. How anyone was ignorant to freshly and extremely strong scent borders he didn’t know and, frankly, didn’t care. He would tear their entrails from their bellies and wear their bloodied skulls like a helm for trespassing. When Ragnar bowled onto the scene like a tank, eyes zeroing in on the woman in the waters he charged at her stopping only at the bank of the waterfall, eyes of Caribbean ice bearing into her viciously, his tail held high over his back. It was a stance that transcended language barriers. He was the King, and their lives and punishment was in his paws.

They were trespassers and Ragnar had no patience for such a thing. “Why are you in my territory?” The Viking demanded of them, a low snarl rumbling in his throat. He gave Surra a quick glimpse out of the corner of his eye before his gaze settled back upon the two trespassers. “Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t kill you right here and now,” It wasn’t a suggestion. It was a command. “Make no mistake though, if I do decide to spare your lives this day there will be consequences for your trespassing, regardless.” To prove that he had no intentions of just letting them go. No, Ragnar was not a lenient man and they would learn a lesson for trespassing into his borders. If he decided not to kill them, and currently that was a fairly sizable if.

Messages In This Thread
afire. - by Surra - June 29, 2014, 02:21 PM
RE: afire. - by Ollie - June 29, 2014, 03:32 PM
RE: afire. - by Olor - June 29, 2014, 03:39 PM
RE: afire. - by Ragnar - June 29, 2014, 03:57 PM
RE: afire. - by Surra - June 29, 2014, 05:54 PM
RE: afire. - by Ollie - June 29, 2014, 07:40 PM
RE: afire. - by Olor - June 29, 2014, 07:46 PM
RE: afire. - by Ragnar - June 30, 2014, 09:26 AM
RE: afire. - by Surra - June 30, 2014, 12:17 PM
RE: afire. - by Ollie - June 30, 2014, 08:59 PM
RE: afire. - by Olor - June 30, 2014, 09:06 PM