Totoka River Darkness Rises....
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Also, could we try and NOT break out into fighting/attacking because that would SOOO mess with the timeline if I suddenly had wounds that I never mentioned in later posts... >.< Feel free to have Kaname attempt to get him to talk, though. Also, I just reread this post and it sounds like sh*t, so sorry for that. My writing skills were not the best right there...

Majesty recoiled at the voice he heard, instantly realizing that he had made a terrible mistake. This was definitely not Jinx. It was a male voice. The owner of the voice stepped out of the water and turned to face him, and he grimaced. It was Kaname. Of all the Silvertip wolves, Majesty thought the only one worse than Kaname (besides Jinx) was Lecter.

"Hello," he replied icily. And then he bowed his head. "If you'll excuse me, I'll be going now." He did not want to stick around any longer, especially not since an odd and creepy chill had just gone up and down his spine. He turned and began to walk away, attempting not to look as if he was running from his former pack-mate.
Messages In This Thread
Darkness Rises.... - by Kaname - June 02, 2014, 10:51 PM
RE: Darkness Rises.... - by Majesty - June 29, 2014, 04:44 PM
RE: Darkness Rises.... - by Kaname - June 29, 2014, 04:59 PM
RE: Darkness Rises.... - by Majesty - June 29, 2014, 05:23 PM
RE: Darkness Rises.... - by Kaname - June 29, 2014, 05:35 PM