if i had a heart
marrow of the spirit
87 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Dammit. So sorry for holding this one up so long. <3

He chuffed with amusement at Ragnar's comment about his own children having more maturity than the Isle's Alpha. Verrine hadn't met the foolish young leader for himself yet, but he didn't need to in order to believe that there was some truth to Ragnar's observation. A truly mature, intelligent, seasoned leader that knew what he was doing would never establish a new pack so close to two stronger packs. "I guess time will tell what happens from here on," he replied after a moment, shrugging as he did.

"It's obvious we're going to need to keep our borders and hunting grounds under serious watch," he continued after a few minutes, feeling a sense of purpose and clarity come to him that he hadn't felt in a while. It was good to know how he personally could contribute to the Ridge and its leaders. He looked at Ragnar earnestly and a subtle timbre of strength and confidence resonated in his tone as he went on, "I want to earn my place in this pack, and my place will be out here, keeping an eye on things. I will do all I can to keep our lands clear of trespassers and protect our resources." He wanted Ragnar to understand that he was committed to Horizon Ridge, to Pump, and to him. Verrine wanted to be a wolf that his leaders could count on and trust, and he was willing to do whatever it took to prove this to them.
<center><font face="times"><font color="#99938d"><small>A T  T H E  C R E A T I O N ' S  H O L L O W,  A  S U D D E N  W H I T E  L I G H T  G L E A M S<br><i>like a wayward sentient spirit in the mire of space and time</i></small></font></font></center>
Messages In This Thread
if i had a heart - by Ragnar - June 09, 2014, 07:53 AM
RE: if i had a heart - by Verrine - June 09, 2014, 03:26 PM
RE: if i had a heart - by Ragnar - June 10, 2014, 08:04 AM
RE: if i had a heart - by Verrine - June 12, 2014, 01:26 AM
RE: if i had a heart - by Ragnar - June 12, 2014, 07:55 AM
RE: if i had a heart - by Verrine - June 29, 2014, 07:02 PM
RE: if i had a heart - by Ragnar - July 01, 2014, 07:26 AM
RE: if i had a heart - by Verrine - July 03, 2014, 10:28 PM
RE: if i had a heart - by Ragnar - July 05, 2014, 06:42 AM
RE: if i had a heart - by Verrine - July 07, 2014, 11:46 PM
RE: if i had a heart - by Ragnar - July 08, 2014, 10:11 AM