Sunspire Mountains Dark angel and Dark Prince
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
glad i could help what is it?

In a sick twisted way, the dark man felt a sense of ease around Ira. And though he did not like the pale wolf, he enjoyed the normalcy that he freely offered; he could call him names and antagonize him without worry that he would think him some sort of monster from hell, as many of the creeks did. Ira already thought him some sort of freak so it was no different than the norm and for that he kind of appreciated the white demon.

Jace did not get close enough to others to have a talk about the future. He didn’t even really know any other females other than the little imp that ran around antagonizing foxes; Fox herself and Bazi that was virtually it. It didn’t bother him really, he dealt with it well. He wasn’t all that interested yet anyway, and he didn’t try and think too much of it, in case he didn’t make it that far, or in case no woman would have him. Forgive me I shouldn’t speak of mothers it’s not very kind. and he meant it, that was a low blow and if anyone had dared to say something like that to him he would have ripped their face off.

Jace snarled back at him a red gleam in his eye, Listen you pompous bastard. I did what I could for Bones I fought my hardest even killed one of them, I chased after them, I would have continued on until I caught up to them, and I would have fought till my last breath to bring her back. However, Fox stopped us. So don’t you dare sit there on your proverbial high horse and act like I didn’t do my best, because I did. Like it matters to you anyway you left! He was beyond furious at this point, his integrity and loyalty being called into question. He did the best he could that dark night and he would do his best all over again if he had to.

Who was this pompous little upstart to say anything? He had done what was needed and he had listened to his leader, granted she was not his leader now and he regretted in away listening to her, he should have chased after Bones until he couldn’t anymore, and Fox didn’t really stop him she had just stopped and he took that as a silent cue to also stop.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Jace - June 27, 2014, 03:16 PM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Ira Nox - June 27, 2014, 03:49 PM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Jace - June 27, 2014, 04:20 PM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Ira Nox - June 28, 2014, 08:28 AM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Jace - June 28, 2014, 01:24 PM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Ira Nox - June 29, 2014, 06:35 AM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Jace - June 29, 2014, 07:41 PM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Ira Nox - July 01, 2014, 12:05 PM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Jace - July 02, 2014, 12:21 PM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Ira Nox - July 04, 2014, 09:40 AM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Jace - July 05, 2014, 01:33 PM