sound off; this is the call
marrow of the spirit
87 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Note: I have Mary Ellen's permission for the minor powerplay of Julooke in this post.

Verrine followed his packmates as they made their way toward their new home. It had been a long few weeks of exploring, marking, and defending the land that Ragnar had christened Stavanger Bay. It was a beautiful and serene place, much more so than Horizon Ridge, and Ragnar was pleased beyond mere description with it. At first Verrine had been apprehensive about moving, as any pack wolf might be, but after some consideration and discussion with Julooke, he'd realized that it made excellent sense. The move would not only get them away from the other packs that were situated so close to them, but it would also provide all of them with an opportunity to make a fresh start. Since Verrine and Julooke's whole reason for being here was exactly that, there was no reason to contest the move at all. And so he'd thrown himself into the relocation with a will, and as they entered their new homeland, a proud smile painted itself across his face.

Julooke's shoulder brushed his as they walked side-by-side, and he leaned over and gave her a soft kiss on her cheek. He was so excited to do this with her. Everything felt so new and exciting -- their pack, their mateship…a whole new life together. Verrine couldn't wait to see what was next, and he would never take for granted how lucky he was do be doing all of this with Julooke by his side. He smiled at her, then turned his face to the sky as his Alpha poured a bellowing howl of triumph and victory into the salty sea air and joined Ragnar's voice with his own.
<center><font face="times"><font color="#99938d"><small>A T  T H E  C R E A T I O N ' S  H O L L O W,  A  S U D D E N  W H I T E  L I G H T  G L E A M S<br><i>like a wayward sentient spirit in the mire of space and time</i></small></font></font></center>
Messages In This Thread
sound off; this is the call - by Ragnar - June 27, 2014, 06:24 PM
RE: sound off; this is the call - by Thistle Cloud - June 27, 2014, 06:32 PM
RE: sound off; this is the call - by Surra - June 28, 2014, 09:51 PM
RE: sound off; this is the call - by Verrine - June 30, 2014, 12:07 PM
RE: sound off; this is the call - by Julooke - June 30, 2014, 04:26 PM
RE: sound off; this is the call - by Nerian - July 02, 2014, 12:03 AM
RE: sound off; this is the call - by Skköll - July 02, 2014, 07:43 AM