Firefly Glen watch the flames burn auburn on the mountainside
13 Posts
Ooc —
He was displeased to see her look almost distressed, and he flicked an ear at her, gaze gentle. The golden king knew he laid before a macabre scene, but a strange disconnect was filling him now; the lifeless corpse seemed to belong to an unreachable past. This angelic girl before him-- she was real, alive, speaking. She had grounded him with only her presence.
Mara. Jerrik repeated, delighting in the foreign way she formed her words. I am King Jerrik Amaranth, in your tongue.
At her offer of help, he was instantly curious. If she knew something of healing, it would be most useful for him in his current state.
I do need help. I'm afraid I have nothing to offer but gratitude in my condition, but I would repay such a kindness when I am able. The sun-child told her, a bit afraid she would scorn his offer. He would not have blamed her.
Messages In This Thread
watch the flames burn auburn on the mountainside - by Jerrik - February 03, 2018, 09:31 PM
RE: watch the flames burn auburn on the mountainside - by Jerrik - February 04, 2018, 12:59 AM