if i had a heart
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
It's ok! <3

Verrine was right, Ragnar knew. They had done what was within their limited power to do, thus far, without further permission from Pump — despite that Ragnar had not gone to her prior to the outrider trip to the Isle wolves. Either they would sink or they would swim and whatever part Horizon Ridge played in that, Ragnar didn’t know. Time was their fickle mistress and for now the head warden was contented with including the shore in his patrols and just remaining as vigilant as he had been before, with perhaps a hint more of ferocity that he had exercised before. For a moment their was silence. Or at least a silence between the two men considering the ocean was never silent and if it was well Ragnar would only be able to describe such an event (unlikely as it was) as the untimely coming of Ragnarök. When the ocean would grow still, the skies would bleed and the Gods would come to odds on Midgard, many of then destined to die, the All-Father included. Ragnar shivered slightly with the thought before he pushed it out of his mind. He did not want to think of Odinn’s death until he was battling beside him on the battlefield of Ragnarök. Until that point in his (after?)life there were more pressing things to concern himself with.

“I have included the shore into my patrols, something I can say I did not think I would need to be doing,” Now, however, it needed to be done as far as Ragnar was concerned. “And I will routinely check Ravensblood Forest though I doubt they will go that far to hunt,” It made more sense for them to stick within Sea Lion Shore since the woman that had greeted the Outriders had seemed pretty confident it was apart of their lands and that the Ridge wolves had been trespassing, or Totoka River. Still, the compulsion to cover all of the bases, unlikely or not was present. The Viking’s gaze fell upon Verrine when he spoke, listening to his words feeling a swell of pride similar to what he had felt several times with Julooke. Ragnar did not, in any way, regret letting either of them into the pack. They had proved their worth and then some. “You have already proved your worth Verrine,” At least as far as Ragnar was concerned though he could not speak for Pump. “I am glad to hear it. A pack is a family no matter if we share the same blood or not. Loyalty and allegiance is valued highly to me.” It went without saying that dedication was wedged in there somewhere as well. “I cannot speak for Pump but as far as I can see you have done very well so far.” Ragnar wasn’t …extremely adept at giving out compliments and preferred to do it in subtle and sly ways, however, he did not want Verrine to worry because the Ostrega man had nothing to worry about.

Messages In This Thread
if i had a heart - by Ragnar - June 09, 2014, 07:53 AM
RE: if i had a heart - by Verrine - June 09, 2014, 03:26 PM
RE: if i had a heart - by Ragnar - June 10, 2014, 08:04 AM
RE: if i had a heart - by Verrine - June 12, 2014, 01:26 AM
RE: if i had a heart - by Ragnar - June 12, 2014, 07:55 AM
RE: if i had a heart - by Verrine - June 29, 2014, 07:02 PM
RE: if i had a heart - by Ragnar - July 01, 2014, 07:26 AM
RE: if i had a heart - by Verrine - July 03, 2014, 10:28 PM
RE: if i had a heart - by Ragnar - July 05, 2014, 06:42 AM
RE: if i had a heart - by Verrine - July 07, 2014, 11:46 PM
RE: if i had a heart - by Ragnar - July 08, 2014, 10:11 AM