harder to find what's right
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
It kind of seems like a natural place to end this (since Ragnar doesn't know what else to talk about, lol), so this is the last post for Ragnar and me, thanks for the thread! :-) Feel free to either reply once more or archive it as is.

“I have no altercations with the Creek wolves,” Because Ragnar had met their alpha once, months ago, and because, as far as he was aware, his eldest son, Sveinn, still dwelled there. Given Ragnar’s moniker first assumed upon his arrival in Teekon Wilds no one realized who he really was, of his own design and therefore if anyone even cared, and therefore word that Sveinn had moved on to other lands had went largely unknown by Ragnar. One day, perhaps, he would inquire about him but that day was not in the foreseeable future, unless he decided to take Jace’s advice. Advice that, granted, gave him the perfect cover for subtly checking up on his eldest son. To inform the Creek wolves of Wheeling Gull Isle not because it was relevant to them other than if they wandered the coast. The news, however, that he was better off not mentioning the Sunpsire if he did go further north to the Creek wolves due to being ‘received with ill favor’ was interesting.

Though it sparked the Viking’s curiosity he stilled it. The altercations between the packs up here had nothing to do with Horizon Ridge and it wasn’t any of his business. Until it directly concerned him or his he wasn’t going to stick his nose further where it didn’t belong. “I will not mention this meeting at all, do not worry,” He assured the ebon creature with a stoic twitch of his lips. “What you do with the information I gave you is up to you. The Sea Lion Shore is free lands and they do not own it.” Ragnar had been clear on that to the woman who had greeted them and would take actions to be more …forceful if necessary.

“I should be getting back to the Ridge.” It wasn’t the most graceful way to end a conversation but he had poked around enough to sate his curiosity for the moment and had nothing more as far as news went to offer Jace. Logically, there was no real reason for Ragnar to continue lingering. Without another word the platinum Northerner turned and headed back the way he came, eager to get back to the borders of the Ridge.

Messages In This Thread
harder to find what's right - by Ragnar - June 17, 2014, 04:17 PM
RE: harder to find what's right - by Jace - June 18, 2014, 12:00 PM
RE: harder to find what's right - by Ragnar - June 26, 2014, 07:32 AM
RE: harder to find what's right - by Jace - June 26, 2014, 10:27 AM
RE: harder to find what's right - by Ragnar - June 26, 2014, 11:10 AM
RE: harder to find what's right - by Jace - June 26, 2014, 11:24 AM
RE: harder to find what's right - by Ragnar - June 26, 2014, 11:40 AM
RE: harder to find what's right - by Jace - June 26, 2014, 12:08 PM
RE: harder to find what's right - by Ragnar - June 26, 2014, 03:26 PM
RE: harder to find what's right - by Jace - June 30, 2014, 10:07 AM
RE: harder to find what's right - by Ragnar - July 01, 2014, 12:33 PM