Moonspear i was hopelessly behind on reductions and meringues.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Rannoch said nothing in response to her words, giving her a moment of silence to look upon the evidence of the pain she had caused him. Her heart ached horribly at the sight. She wished more than anything that she could erase it somehow, but she knew she couldn't go back in time and re-do the past few days (weeks). All she could do was be honest with him starting now and hope that it would somehow right her wrongs.

"Rannoch... I'm not happy here," Liffey said, her voice small and full of guilt, "I don't want to stay in this pack anymore." She breathed, picked up the hammer, and swung it hard at the dam.

"I wish I could explain exactly what it is, but I just don't feel at home here. We've lived here for months now, and I still can't shake the feeling that every minute I spend within these borders is just.. wrong. Like I'm trespassing constantly in my own home. And I see you and I see Gannet and you both seem so at home and so happy and I just... I want to feel that way. I don't think that I can here, though. I have tried and tried and I just... I don't think that I belong here. I'm sorry.. I don't know what to say, I'm just.. sorry..." Her voice hitched then, halting the dramatic reading of her own psyche. Tears had sprung to her eyes at some point and were slipping down her cheeks and she ducked her head to hide them.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
RE: i was hopelessly behind on reductions and meringues. - by Liffey - February 16, 2018, 09:26 PM