The sun will always rise
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
The truth of the matter was that the two were very different creatures. However they complimented each other. Where Ragnar was all rough edges and gruff, thistle was all soft and gentle. She enjoyed that they were so different, because they could figure out different things than most to work through their problems and how to raise their children. She felt that they would have extremely well rounded children simply because they were so different.

Much like Ragnar, he was her whole world, and the thought of even temporarily losing him, was enough to crush her very heart. Perhaps that was part of her problem, with sharing. Simply put if he were to go find Nerian when she was in heat to give him sons, well then she would lose him even if it was just for that little while. And her husband would not, not acknowledge children so then therein she would lose him more so when he went to spend time with his other love children and lover. It was just the way she thought and it hurt every time, she tired her hardest not too, but she couldn’t help it.

Thistle looked at him and thought about his next words and then spoke softly Ragnar I want you to listen to me now. I think you should give her, her freedom, but I also want you to do it delicately. You have to realize, how long has she been your slave? A long while yes? She is going to have a hard time accepting her freedom I think, and I also think she is going to see this as more of a push away, maybe she won’t, but if I were she that is how I would see it. She is not going to know what to do with herself for awhile, and she maybe very lost for a while too, even if she wants her freedom. I could be wrong of course, but that is how I would be myself personally if it were me. Thistle could just curse her soft heart, she wanted to hate the female, she wanted to but she just couldn’t. And being the way she was she worried about her, just as she worried about everyone else. and waiting after her heat cycle is probably a good thing. She gave him a small smile at that.

Thistle sighed softly in contentment, I love you too. She blinked for a moment at his next words, and was unsure how to answer him, she needed him too would always need him, could never get enough of him in all ways. She backed up and looked up, meeting his eyes and gave him a smile that brightened her azure depths I need you too, will always need you. Wherever we are as long as I have you I can do anything. She then licked his muzzle again and hummed in her throat.
Messages In This Thread
The sun will always rise - by Thistle Cloud - June 27, 2014, 06:43 PM
RE: The sun will always rise - by Ragnar - June 28, 2014, 06:21 AM
RE: The sun will always rise - by Thistle Cloud - June 28, 2014, 09:43 AM
RE: The sun will always rise - by Ragnar - June 28, 2014, 04:05 PM
RE: The sun will always rise - by Thistle Cloud - June 28, 2014, 04:44 PM
RE: The sun will always rise - by Ragnar - June 29, 2014, 05:54 AM
RE: The sun will always rise - by Thistle Cloud - June 29, 2014, 06:28 AM
RE: The sun will always rise - by Ragnar - June 29, 2014, 07:08 AM
RE: The sun will always rise - by Thistle Cloud - June 29, 2014, 06:25 PM
RE: The sun will always rise - by Ragnar - June 30, 2014, 10:01 AM
RE: The sun will always rise - by Thistle Cloud - June 30, 2014, 10:26 AM