Whitefish River can you dig it?
<font style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#20CC6D; line-height:11px;"><i>wires got the best of him.</i></font><br><font style="font-family:georgia; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; color:black; letter-spacing:3px; line-height:11px;">yo ho ho & a bottle of rum.</font>
71 Posts
Ooc — Arla
As they walked side by side the spider-legged hybrid could not help but wonder what the other members of the pack thought about him and Kat. The jewel-eyed Turquoise had boldly asked him about where they stood, but Styx felt as though his answer to that was changing every day. She was certainly different than the other wolves he had encountered during his travels – she was also the first canine (prior to forming Neverwinter) that he had crossed paths with twice. Most of his encounters as a loner had been brief and were not memorable; he never asked for a name or gave out his, nor did he give out any information about himself. However, this espresso-coloured female had managed to fuel his interest and he found himself desperately wanting to know more about her.
He listened carefully to her response, expression growing solemn as she explained her newly discovered nephew’s feelings about Turquoise – a wolf that the hybrid was particularly fond of. “Aren’t you too young to be an aunt?” He teased before adopting his subdued expression once more, seafoam gaze focused on her slender frame as he answered her question. “I accepted her and her… uh, companion into the pack and she’s very outspoken – doesn’t seem to have a filter. Because of that I think she may rub others the wrong way, but I personally don’t have any complaints about her. She was very enthusiastic about joining and has so far been a very dedicated pirate – she’s also taken up the role of Gunner.” Styx found it strange that he was actually speaking positive about another – the only canine he ever spoke positively about was himself (and perhaps Kat, because as far as Styx was concerned she was flawless).
“I’m glad you bumped into some family, though… did you ever find your brother?” Surely he would get brownie points for remembering something mentioned in their first meeting – the one where he pretended that he was completely uninterested in her. Wait… that was every meeting… Would this whole annoying ‘I’m not really into you but I am, I’m just an asshole’ thing end up pushing the silver-eyed girl away?

Messages In This Thread
can you dig it? - by Styx - September 14, 2013, 12:18 AM
RE: can you dig it? - by Katrina - September 14, 2013, 12:30 AM
RE: can you dig it? - by Styx - September 14, 2013, 12:58 AM
RE: can you dig it? - by Katrina - September 15, 2013, 11:16 PM
RE: can you dig it? - by Styx - September 16, 2013, 12:22 AM
RE: can you dig it? - by Katrina - September 16, 2013, 12:35 AM
RE: can you dig it? - by Styx - September 16, 2013, 03:24 AM
RE: can you dig it? - by Katrina - September 20, 2013, 12:02 PM
RE: can you dig it? - by Styx - September 22, 2013, 02:23 AM
RE: can you dig it? - by Katrina - September 26, 2013, 12:52 PM
RE: can you dig it? - by Styx - October 02, 2013, 10:00 PM