Swiftcurrent Creek a seven nation army couldn't hold me back
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Her forwardness startled him – unfortunately, rather openly. He stopped for the moment, stilling in her presence as his eyes slid sharply to her features, avoiding her eyes but studying for any hint of a joke that might creep upon her lips.. whether in a twitch of a smile or a twitch in her jaw. Nothing.

There was a pause for a moment as Bazi’s words came back to him. “She seemed interested enough in you at the borders. You’re her type.” He had taken the words as light hearted teasing – never had it occurred to him that the Alpha of the pack would define him as a ‘fine specimen.’ And then, the mind wandered to the absolute lack of romance involved in those words, and for a moment, Scimitar was reverted a woman who felt almost scorned, as if someone had complimented him similarly to child-bearing hips.

Inhaling sharply, he dismissed the foolish and confused notions that suddenly swam in his mind. She was surely toying with him – or, simply looking for a partner that held absolutely no connection spare good genes. “Maybe I’m oldschool,” he began slowly, his voice hesitant so as to not accidentally insult her. “But don’t you want to know the man you take as a mate?” There was a pause then, and a small smirk slid to his creamy muzzle as he began to relax once more, despite the flash of a certain ivory female that guiltily slid in to his mind. “Have you never been courted, Fox?”
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
RE: a seven nation army couldn't hold me back - by Scimitar - July 03, 2014, 06:28 AM