The party don't start 'til I walk in
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
<style type="text/css">table.ragnar {background: #ffffff url("http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v190/theder/ragnardertable_zpsefab268a.png") no-repeat top center;}</style>
The Jarl watched as Beric assumed a submissive stance, giving a stern nod in acceptance of it, giving a similar gesture to Julooke as well when his eyes of Caribbean ice flickered to her to see her own lowering of submission at his presence. During their meeting Ragnar and Beric hadn’t really hammered out details of his joining beyond that Ragnar had made the offer and Beric had more or less accepted, which by all technicalities meant he was apart of Stavanger Bay. Still Ragnar appreciated Beric’s patience at the borders in the case that something had changed. Ragnar’s mind had not changed, but the sign of respect gave the once Isle male points in Ragnar’s book. A little bit of time had passed but Beric had inquired about it and Ragnar had bestowed it upon him. He was not certain how well Majesty had taken it given that it was no secret that Ragnar disliked the earthen colored Isle alpha and he felt that perhaps that courtesy was returned in a mutual array of dislike between them. Ragnar’s judgments about him were harsh but the Viking would never apologize for them because he was entitled to his opinion just as much as anyone else was.

"If you want it, it still stands and you are welcomed." Ragnar told Beric with a coy twitch of his lips trying not to give it away to Julooke while giving it away to Julooke. The secret was more or less out into the open now and while Ragnar knew that attending to this matter was first he didn’t want to linger too much longer than necessary so Beric and Julooke could catch up with one another. The scarred Northman assumed they had a lot to tell each other and Ragnar did not want to intrude on that level of familial privacy.

Messages In This Thread
The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Beric - June 30, 2014, 05:24 PM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Julooke - June 30, 2014, 09:32 PM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Ragnar - July 01, 2014, 06:28 AM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Beric - July 01, 2014, 10:32 PM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Julooke - July 02, 2014, 09:41 PM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Ragnar - July 03, 2014, 08:20 AM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Beric - July 04, 2014, 06:37 AM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Julooke - July 04, 2014, 07:38 AM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Ragnar - July 04, 2014, 08:54 AM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Beric - July 04, 2014, 11:34 AM
RE: The party don't start 'til I walk in - by Julooke - July 05, 2014, 09:10 PM