Swiftcurrent Creek color me badd
125 Posts
Ooc — Van
After several days back in Swiftcurrent, Haunter's physical prowess had begun to return despite not actually trying to achieve better health. Fox encouraged him to eat and drink—more than he'd been doing for himself as of late—and he'd already regained several pounds and his fur seemed less parched. Other than her prodding, however, Haunter didn't spend much time in the company of the other Creekers like he once had.

He was perpetually worried about causing them harm, and he only trusted himself when he was with Fox. That afternoon wasn't much different, except that instead of holing himself up in the cramped, rudimentary den he had dug and waiting for Fox to arrive, he'd decided to be preemptive and find her own his own. Halfway through tracking her, he spotted a hare, and decided to catch it for her.

The chase was victorious, made even more sweeter by the fact that this was his first kill in weeks, if not months. For a while now he'd been eating only carrion, finding himself too tired or delusional to properly hunt. He was proudly traipsing for the Alpha's quarters when hunger crept over him, and the tumor stole impulse control from his range. There was nothing but bones left after several minutes, and a very guilty Haunter picked up the skeleton (where cute bits of flesh, strings of fur, and bloodstains still clung) and carried it the rest of the way.

Arriving near her den, he didn't approach it, and merely set the pile of bones down at his feet before sitting down himself. Haunter patiently waited for her to either emerge or return to her resting site, as he couldn't particularly tell if she was around or not.
Messages In This Thread
color me badd - by Haunter - July 03, 2014, 02:37 PM
RE: color me badd - by RIP Fox - July 03, 2014, 05:31 PM
RE: color me badd - by Haunter - July 03, 2014, 11:44 PM
RE: color me badd - by RIP Fox - July 04, 2014, 10:46 AM
RE: color me badd - by Haunter - July 05, 2014, 09:46 AM
RE: color me badd - by RIP Fox - July 05, 2014, 03:24 PM
RE: color me badd - by Haunter - July 05, 2014, 05:23 PM
RE: color me badd - by RIP Fox - July 15, 2014, 05:44 PM