Ooc — Charmy
You did great! :D

this used to be my playground
this used to be my childhood dream
this used to be the place i ran to
whenever i was in need
of a friend
[size=3]why did it have to end[/size]

The sightless young male was absolutely silent with his ears pushed forward while he waited for Two Face to describe the strange thing that he’d been drawn here because of scent. He was eager to hear what it looked like since he already knew what it smelled like. Yildun was also curious to hear how the other male used his words to describe whatever it was. He would not only get to learn about the object, but he’d also get to learn about the patience level of the other male. Some were eager to fully describe and explain something to the blind male, but some would rush it, using as few words as they could. In the end, Yildun would gladly return to those who took the time to fully describe or explain something to him as opposed to those that rushed through it because those beings clearly had no patience for the sightless male.

Yildun gave a slight nod to show that he understood. It was alright that the other male wasn’t good with words. That he took the time to acknowledge that spoke volumes to Yildun. Giving another nod, he silently encouraged the other male to give it his best shot. As Two Face began his description of the thing, Yildun’s facial expression began to slowly change. As the description continued, Yildun drew nearer. He could feel the scorched earth beneath his paws but that went basically ignored. He was far more interested in the black rock that absorbed the light around it. He wasn’t sure if he should be feeling excited about the black rock, or really, really sad. From the description, it was much more than just a big black rock.

“A fallen star,” he whispered, a touch of sadness in his voice. He lifted a front paw and reached it out toward the rock but didn’t touch it because he could still feel a little heat coming off of it. This was something that he would keep close tabs on, waiting for it to no longer have heat coming from it, and then would move it to where he could guard it, protect it, and keep it for as long as he was able to. “Thank you,” he acknowledged to the other male. “For describing it to me. I appreciate it very much. You did very good with your description.”

Messages In This Thread
one in a minion - by Yildun - August 14, 2013, 09:14 PM
RE: one in a minion - by Two Face - August 14, 2013, 11:03 PM
RE: one in a minion - by Yildun - August 15, 2013, 12:03 AM
RE: one in a minion - by Koontz - August 15, 2013, 09:00 AM
RE: one in a minion - by Two Face - August 17, 2013, 08:47 PM
RE: one in a minion - by Yildun - August 29, 2013, 09:58 AM
RE: one in a minion - by Two Face - September 10, 2013, 11:59 PM
RE: one in a minion - by Yildun - September 11, 2013, 10:43 AM
RE: one in a minion - by Two Face - September 15, 2013, 01:52 PM
RE: one in a minion - by Yildun - September 16, 2013, 07:45 PM
RE: one in a minion - by Two Face - September 16, 2013, 08:52 PM