Ravensblood Forest a graven life, the stain of her memory
I have amnesia now, but that won't change me at all. You fight against my pack. I fight two times as hard. Now that shows you loyalty!
91 Posts
Ooc — Fireblaze
Fireblaze was not going to lay down, or even sit down until Junior was found. She was walking in Ravensblood forest, where she saw Dante and Atticus. "Wait up," she called. "I want to help you look for Osprey."

Thinking, she paused for a moment. Walking up to the river, she waded in and sniffed for any recent scents. Rolling a large rock out, she saw tiny claw marks, and scented a very faint scent of Osprey.

"Oh...." Was all she could muster now. "Atticus, Dante! I found something!" Tears welling up in her eyes, she pointed her muzzle down at the rock. "Osprey." Sitting down, she felt the ground beneath her crumble. The rock and I are too much weight for this waterlogged ground. I will save Osprey's scent, if it means it will help find her, was her last thought before she fell.

It was only a few feet down, but she couldn't jump. Her hind leg hurt very badly. Glancing back, she saw that the rock was holding her hind leg at an odd angle. Twisting her foot around, she gasped. "Atticus! Help!"

Hope you don't mind if I join too! I set it dramatically. Sorry! Characteristics! @Atticus
Messages In This Thread
a graven life, the stain of her memory - by Atticus - July 03, 2014, 05:27 PM
RE: a graven life, the stain of her memory - by Fireblaze - July 03, 2014, 06:57 PM