Kintla Flatlands forever in shadows
74 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Yea they test my patience often, but I try not to swear at them if I can help it can't always ;p Thanks I like him I tried to make him cajun

Sun Spark laughed a booming laugh seemed to come from the very depths of his insides. Yea she gets dat from her mama, god bless that woman. Little tree is a bit more toleran' dan her mama Spring Flower was. Now me i kin cuss with da bes' of 'em; dont you go tellin' Willow dat though i'd have to tan your hide meself. He chuckled again at his own joke only to wheeze slightly at the end.

There was nothing wrong with the shadowy sun, only thing wrong was the harbingers that waited for times like these.

Dats a strong name for a good man. Ah a beta youse important second only ta da king. My little gypsy chiles an alpha jest imagin' dat. He could scarcely believe his daughter was an alpha, she had carved herself out a good ole place and family. It didn't surprise him wasn't no one alive could meet his daughter and not love her granted he was a bit bias.

The old man snorted good friends; chile you mus' be blind. he shook his head in mock horror laughing at the boy a little bit, he enjoyed pushing boundaries making others a little uncomfortable alowed you a glimpse at the little bit of soul.

The next question cause the old man silent pause and a tear traced its way down his grizzled snout. oh chile dats true, we were far away my love an' me. the heavens took her pretty soon aftah my blue left, I set out as soon as I could move without cryin'. I ain't ashamed to say I died a lil when I put her in da groun'. I'm here to deliver dat sad news and I ain't too far from angel wings meself. I wanted ta make sure my earthen angel is happy make sure she got a strong man take care a her. She likes to always act strong, but that chile is as soft as goose down sometimes.
Messages In This Thread
forever in shadows - by Sun Spark - June 29, 2014, 10:16 PM
RE: forever in shadows - by Atticus - June 29, 2014, 11:59 PM
RE: forever in shadows - by Sun Spark - June 30, 2014, 10:49 AM
RE: forever in shadows - by Atticus - July 03, 2014, 07:08 PM
RE: forever in shadows - by Sun Spark - July 03, 2014, 09:06 PM
RE: forever in shadows - by Atticus - July 03, 2014, 11:13 PM
RE: forever in shadows - by Sun Spark - July 03, 2014, 11:25 PM
RE: forever in shadows - by Atticus - July 03, 2014, 11:37 PM
RE: forever in shadows - by Sun Spark - July 04, 2014, 12:00 AM
RE: forever in shadows - by Atticus - July 04, 2014, 12:17 AM
RE: forever in shadows - by Sun Spark - July 04, 2014, 05:04 PM