Stavanger Bay The starting point of achievement is desire
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
I really could not resist, maybe Ragnar will stay back, but this mama bear wont, I am pretty sure claire said she came across our borders I can completely edit this if i need too. (well she said she came into the vikings new home I take that to mean crossing our borders?

Thistle was taking a small break and walking when she noticed the new male Beric and her newest addition Junior. She wasn't too worried about it, until another wolf crossed their borders and her mother senses went into high alert. She bolted across the border land and came up beside Junior and gave the female a snarl and a growl. Can't you smell our borders there girly. Her hackles rose and her blue eyes were dark with anger and a little bit of fear, she wasn't about to let another cross their borders and talk to their foster daughter for however long. She really didn't think much about her size all she was worried about was a stranger on their borders and talking to Junior, granted yes she was lost and she could belong to this stranger, but until that girl stepped back over those borders she had no reason to listen to a word she said.

her growls grew in octave warning the other female to step off she really didn't care if Beric was beside her or not. Get across that border right this instant or I will rip your face off and feed it to you do you understand me?
Messages In This Thread
The starting point of achievement is desire - by Beric - July 04, 2014, 03:57 PM
RE: The starting point of achievement is desire - by Thistle Cloud - July 05, 2014, 11:56 AM