Sunspire Mountains Dark angel and Dark Prince
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace stayed his temper, the demon spawn was right, he couldn’t really very well know, that he was no longer a creek member. It is of no consequence, but I didn’t follow a direct order and here I am. Jace grunted in response, he wasn’t in the mood to rip the boys face off anymore, he was trying hard to swallow his pride and offer up an olive branch, he had enough conflict with the creek, he didn’t need more with someone else. And he was trying to grow up slowly, but surely.

Jace raised an eyebrow and spoke quietly with icy voice, I don’t pity you, but I do feel bad for the situation. No one, not even a worthless son of a bitch like you should have their love taken from them. So listen and listen good cause I am only offering this bull shit once and it’s only for Bones, because frankly I hate you. Anyway, we know we hate each other that is obvious, maybe at a different time, in different places we could have been at least okay with each other, but dude I loathe the ground you walk on. Anyway, if you ever decide to go back and do a little more of your best, I’ll go with you I’ll help you get her back, why she would want to be with you I don’t know, but I’ll do my best to keep you guys together. He shook his head not believing he had just offered that to a man he hated, but for Bone sand his lack of saving her before. He’d go into the belly of the beast and bite his own pride and help. Look the offer's there just think about it, but I got to go. Good bye Ira. With that he swiftly turned and loped towards the mountainside.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Jace - June 27, 2014, 03:16 PM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Ira Nox - June 27, 2014, 03:49 PM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Jace - June 27, 2014, 04:20 PM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Ira Nox - June 28, 2014, 08:28 AM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Jace - June 28, 2014, 01:24 PM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Ira Nox - June 29, 2014, 06:35 AM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Jace - June 29, 2014, 07:41 PM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Ira Nox - July 01, 2014, 12:05 PM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Jace - July 02, 2014, 12:21 PM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Ira Nox - July 04, 2014, 09:40 AM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Jace - July 05, 2014, 01:33 PM