Stavanger Bay The starting point of achievement is desire
<FONT FACE="High tower text"><div><span style="color:#b8b0b0;">w</span><span style="color:#bab2af;">e</span><span style="color:#bcb3af;">'</span><span style="color:#bdb5ae;">r</span><span style="color:#bfb6ae;">e</span><span style="color:#c1b8ad;"> </span><span style="color:#c3baad;">s</span><span style="color:#c5bbac;">m</span><span style="color:#c6bdac;">i</span><span style="color:#c8bfab;">l</span><span style="color:#cac0ab;">i</span><span style="color:#ccc2aa;">n</span><span style="color:#cec3aa;">g</span><span style="color:#d0c5a9;"> </span><span style="color:#d1c7a8;">b</span><span style="color:#d3c8a8;">u</span><span style="color:#d5caa7;">t</span><span style="color:#d7cca7;"> </span><span style="color:#d9cda6;">w</span><span style="color:#dacfa6;">e</span><span style="color:#dcd0a5;">'</span><span style="color:#ded2a5;">r</span><span style="color:#e0d4a4;">e</span><span style="color:#e2d5a4;"> </span><span style="color:#e3d7a3;">c</span><span style="color:#e5d9a2;">l</span><span style="color:#e7daa2;">o</span><span style="color:#e9dca1;">s</span><span style="color:#ebdda1;">e</span><span style="color:#eddfa0;"> </span><span style="color:#eee1a0;">t</span><span style="color:#f0e29f;">o</span><span style="color:#f2e49f;"> </span><span style="color:#f4e69e;">t</span><span style="color:#f6e79e;">e</span><span style="color:#f7e99d;">a</span><span style="color:#f9ea9d;">r</span><span style="color:#fbec9c;">s</span></div></FONT>.
55 Posts
Ooc —
Away
I've made a huge mistake ._.
omg please don't beat her

Never during her short two years had she had the necessity to fight for her life, she was simply not that kind of wolf. And besides she was fully conscious that if a fight did break out, she'd be in disadvantage due to her petty size. And so far, ever since she began roaming alone, she had managed to stay out of trouble; luckily for her he wolves she had met had been nothing but nice.

But like everything else in life, luck also runs out.
The pale beige female jerked back as a growl made her bones tremble, her golden eyes searched frantically for the warning wolf and finally she met Thistle cloud's eyes. With her flattened ears she lowered her head only being able to mutter a weak "I-I...", she couldn't say she hadn't, because she had but she had not intended to cross, she only did so when she heard Junior's voice.

Then the larger female commanded her to go, and without uttering a single word Claire's whole body began to shake uncontrollably, it was true that she was submissive by nature but being given such a threat made the poor girl paralyze. Slowly she rolled onto her back with her tail pressed against her belly. Pleading whimpers escaped from her lips, "Sorry! I didn't mean to intrude" , she whined, "I...". Her voice died as soon as Beric came into sight, it was like he'd appeared like a superhero to rescue her. Her tail tip wiggled slightly and her eyes gazed into his.

Chivalry also runs out.
The male that stood next to the snarling female wasn't even the shadow of whom she had met by the creek. Her heart died a little when he spoke so coldly to her. "I would never hurt a pup" she cried trying to justify her cause, even if it seemed pretty hopeless. "I'll never come back" she barked with a knot in her throat, as she slowly rolled back to her feet and literally crawled out away from them. But as if the humiliation and the bruises in her spirit weren't enough, the pup joined in the insult game.
Messages In This Thread
The starting point of achievement is desire - by Beric - July 04, 2014, 03:57 PM
RE: The starting point of achievement is desire - by Claire - July 05, 2014, 06:39 PM