Stavanger Bay summer chillin.
<font color="1E90FF">slowly drifting, drifting away;
<br><i>wave after wave,</i>
<br>wave after wave.</font>
64 Posts
Ooc — Ellie
[size=x-small]ooc: I was hoping you would join! Julooke discovered this lake, after all :) Also, not sure how this will play out, but just to make it interesting... [/size]

Surra was not expecting what his eyes found. The sound he had heard was a chuff from the shoreline, a woman announcing her presence. She was lean and feminine, but her white coat was stained with blood across her muzzle and chest from what Surra guessed was a morning hunt. The epsilon's ears flattened for a moment as he lowered his head to a neutral position and turned to face her. He recognized her slightly, mostly by smell, and figured it would better to be safe and show her respect. Regardless, he had felt compelled to show her respect. He felt his heart race for a moment, thinking his soaked fur probably looked ridiculous, though he did not know that it also showed off the angles of his youthful muscle. "Hello, my lady," He called softly to her, though his voice cracked slightly. He cursed himself internally. What the hell?

The grey-brown male cleared his throat, and with a deep breath, forced himself back into his calm demeanor. "Are you here to rinse off, as well?" He took a few steps forward into shallower waters, and shook the excess water from his coat. Realizing his manners, he suddenly - and only slightly awkwardly - dipped his head to her. "I don't believe we've formally met," Surra pushed away a thought of wishing he had met her earlier. "I'm Surra."
Messages In This Thread
summer chillin. - by Surra - July 04, 2014, 04:39 PM
RE: summer chillin. - by Julooke - July 05, 2014, 06:24 PM
RE: summer chillin. - by Surra - July 05, 2014, 07:21 PM
RE: summer chillin. - by Julooke - July 05, 2014, 08:44 PM
RE: summer chillin. - by Surra - July 05, 2014, 10:48 PM
RE: summer chillin. - by Julooke - July 06, 2014, 08:05 AM
RE: summer chillin. - by Surra - July 06, 2014, 10:21 AM
RE: summer chillin. - by Julooke - July 07, 2014, 11:39 AM
RE: summer chillin. - by Surra - July 07, 2014, 09:00 PM
RE: summer chillin. - by Julooke - July 08, 2014, 08:22 PM
RE: summer chillin. - by Surra - July 20, 2014, 11:04 AM